LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

How do you get power ups?

[Post New]by LanaPook on Nov 29, 17 9:40 AM
I used up my power ups thinking I would earn or buy more. At level 40 I am not seeing any more. Thanks

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:How do you get power ups?

[Post New]by skpjazz on Nov 30, 17 10:51 AM
Hi LanaPook,

I played this game "elsewhere" some time back, and I had a similar problem. I wish I had an answer, because I was not able to figure out how the game awards you the powerups. But, I do know that I received more periodically after level 40 until the end. The only thing I can tell you is that (maybe) it has to do with how many match 4/5/6s you're able to achieve during a level. At the same time, there also could be a glitch.
I'm sorry for a "non-answer", but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone!

BTW, I did find that this game is more challenging than it looks! On some levels, I had to replay several times to earn three stars. The graphics were well done, and the cupcakes looked delicious! This may not be a "great" M3, but I did enjoy playing it.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Dec 1, 17 7:33 PM
Thanks skpjazz,

I am at about level 50. Hope to see some more power-ups. I agree this game is not that easy.

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Dec 6, 17 10:20 AM
I'm having the same thing - just about at the end and not a power up in sight. Not since about level 40. I used them a lot at the start when I didnt really need them since I thought there would be more. Now I'm really stuck and dont have any magnets left. Oh well, its still a fun game.

[Post New]by peanut1952 on Dec 12, 17 10:44 AM

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 12:17:22 PM PST

Go to: