Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 1, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/01/2017 at 9:14:32 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 1, 17 9:14 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Tammy735 on Dec 4, 17 6:05 AM
I got part-way through the game when it said "corrupt file". The game then restarted but I removed it from my pc until I find out what is wrong. Any suggestions, please?
I am using Windows 10.

Edited on 12/04/2017 at 6:58:15 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 4, 17 1:30 PM
Hey Tammy735,

It sounds like an error message came up while playing the game. I can certainly understand how that could be disconcerting, and I'll be happy to go over some possibilities on what may have happened.

A corrupt file could mean that something went wrong during the installation process, and in those cases a quick reinstall could fix things up and get them working again. The following link has steps for both uninstalling and reinstalling games, if you'd like to take a look:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Depending on the exact wording of the error message, there could also be something else going on, and in those cases it would be a good idea to send a screenshot of the error to our Technical Support Team so they can better investigate.

Should there be remaining questions or concerns, you can also send a PM to me or another Moderator anytime you'd like. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Game not going to full screen

[Post New]by ladystar1309 on Jan 8, 18 10:22 PM
Hello,

The game loads fine but when i start the game its so small i can hardly see it. I have the game set to full screen. I have updated all drivers on my computer.

Patty

Game not going to full screen

[Post New]by SandyBasket2000 on Jan 21, 18 8:50 AM
ladystar1309 wrote:Hello,

The game loads fine but when i start the game its so small i can hardly see it. I have the game set to full screen. I have updated all drivers on my computer.

Patty

I am having the same issue. I am using the latest version of Windows on a 55" Sony tv as the monitor.

Go to: