Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 1, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/01/2017 at 9:14:44 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 1, 17 9:13 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Living Legends: Uninvited Guests here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Living Legends: Uninvited Guests.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Dec 1, 17 6:57 PM

I really like what I'm seeing from 4 Friends games lately, yesterday's game just cinced the deal in my eyes. My only wish is that they would release more games in the Living Legends series, because these are fantastic, slightly twisted fairy tale games with georgous graphics and really entertaining game play features. If you haven't played Living Legends games before, you're in for a real treat!

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Dec 1, 17 7:35 PM
Cute and colorful for kids...or if you're just in the mood for a lighter type, easier to follow game for relaxation. Graphics are well done...warm and rich colors. It wasn't holding my interest very much with all of the mundane tasks and collecting of inventory that seemed juvenile, as well as the fairy tale story. It became tedious. A couple of the hos were so shallow...one was finding all of the predator animals and the other finding alive beings...come on. Puzzles were on the easy side...I skipped ones that would consume too much time in the demo. I enjoy clearing of the tile games.

It was hilarious to...yes...need to find a zipper pull in the opening scene and then have to use an oil can for...you got it....rust. There was a beautifully done hos that I couldn't help but notice on one of the items to be found...a handkerchief, had a cockroach on it...gross. Was that to make sure we are paying attention? Always a good thing to maintain a sense of humor~

This is a well done and player friendly game. Sometimes you need a break from all the other types of games that can drive you crazy trying to figure everything out and exhausting you....or those moody type and dark games. Will probably get this with a credit or sale for when I just need to lay back and relax.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Dec 2, 17 12:28 AM
Not sure how many people played 'Dark City' but if you did, did you notice the poster for this game on one of the advertising/bulletin boards? They even used the picture from above. Rather clever of them to run them one after the other.

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Feb 8, 18 6:33 PM
Now THIS game I like! I love the fairy tale stuff. A scary monster that has to be defeated is better than a demon any old day! I want something that makes me feel good, (love ever after type stuff), but keeps my interest peaked in the story. This one I definitely will be getting!

Go to: