cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

TODAY'S DD 12/01/17

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Dec 1, 17 3:11 PM
This is a very time consuming and involved game that is overwhelmed with mini games. It is really excessive...thank goodness for a skip which I used most of the time. The graphics are excellent and the hos I came across were intricately done requiring thought and interaction. I played most of this demo some time ago and think there were only 2 hos and one of them was repeated. It didn't bother me because of the intricacy of the hos. They were very well done and it is disappointing that there weren't more.

I found the hint to be totally useless at times, which is why I didn't not finish the demo when I first played it. I was in a scene and it kept directing me to a place where there was nothing to be done and then to my inventory where I didn't have a clue what to do because of the lack of the hint's specifics...so I just went into a different scene and consulted the walkthrough for some guidance today when I resumed the demo. This happened at only 2 scenes...both of them in the 2 inside rooms by the swing in the back yard.

When I returned to the game I tested out the hint system to be sure it was working properly... and so far it is...at least to the end of the demo. There were a couple of mini games I encountered that could not be skipped, but they weren't difficult, so I think you would make it through fine. I am not a puzzle mini game person and have problems with them often...so if I can do it~

I can't comment on the story...there are so many mini games, tasks to complete...it takes up the time and concentration, but it seems to be ok....enough for me to purchase this DD. It does appear that you will get your money's worth out of this...it looks to be long. I will probably start it over again from the beginning so I can take my time.

Go to: