jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Golden Pony not so much..

[Post New]by jaximoto on Dec 1, 17 4:26 PM
Wondering if anyone else has experienced zero gold from the Golden Pony when he brings a golden chest. He used to be one of my more reliable generous gold coin providers but recently all I received were 5 different stamps...from a gold chest!

Playing along,
Jaximoto

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Golden Pony not so much..

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 1, 17 4:44 PM
Hey Jax! Never been that impressed with the Gold Pony.......he RARELY ponies up....and the donkey.......and that cat we got from the tournaments....some of my pets NEVER get fed.........but it seems to go that way sometimes.......get a bunch of ummm, crap from the gold chests........then a few weeks later.........some MAJOR good stuff.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 2, 17 12:12 PM
Hi Jax,
When I first got my Pony, he was absolutely stellar with awesome Gold chests. Now, I'm just as likely to get silver or rust.
And ALL the pets who bring gold chests have brought an unusual amount of stamps - like 4 out of 5 items are stamps!
Maybe it's because of all the lamenting in here about "I can't get enough stamps to..…" ?

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Dec 3, 17 4:53 AM
Even the blue chests aren't that generous with gold. Lots and lots of airship items, not enough gold.

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 4:55:39 AM PST

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Dec 3, 17 8:47 AM
MiniCleo wrote:Even the blue chests aren't that generous with gold. Lots and lots of airship items, not enough gold.

This was so amusing to me as all us DQ'ers constantly cry that the blue chests brings us stuff other than airship items.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Dec 5, 17 7:47 AM
I was disappointed with the Golden Pony from the start ... have never gotten good things from him.

marykathleen63
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by marykathleen63 on Dec 5, 17 7:54 AM
orchidna wrote:I was disappointed with the Golden Pony from the start ... have never gotten good things from him.
Ditto!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 7:57 AM
MiniCleo wrote:Even the blue chests aren't that generous with gold. Lots and lots of airship items, not enough gold.

So don't feed those pets if you need coins.

The fact that the exclusive pets are the only ones who bring back airship items tells me that the developers introduced them for that very purpose: to provide another way to get airship items.

Go to: