[Post New]by blood123 on May 11, 10 9:45 PM
mystery cruise walkthrough at [outside gamesite removed by moderator],have fun

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 11:06:28 AM PST

Re:mystery cruise walkthrough

[Post New]by momdukez10 on May 12, 10 6:25 AM
still having trouble finding walkthrough stuck at zodiac seal

[Post New]by mc1974 on May 13, 10 8:52 PM
Having the same problem stuck on zodiac signs did you make it threw yet if so please help me. Still stuck about to delete

[Post New]by mc1974 on May 13, 10 9:22 PM
I found the walkthrough at [removed by moderator] if you still need it.

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:41:59 AM PST

[Post New]by hallemd on May 16, 10 1:17 PM
Can't find the snowflake in the movie room -- even though the hint button says where it is - I click and click and get no response. Please help!

[Post New]by mishkaTrail on May 18, 10 9:33 PM
Had exactly same problem. Snowflake was def not there. So I exited game, started again and this time got a different list of objects to find which were all there.

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

[Post New]by ncdeac on May 19, 10 7:03 AM
Big help...thanks!

[Post New]by HuboMan69 on Jun 18, 10 5:54 AM
I have the problem, that after finding all soul prints - I can´t enter any new room. I have only 33 bulbs and I also can´t reach the engine room or room 12 on the middle deck. As described in the [removed by moderator] walkthrough I should enter a cabine (72 I think) and search new bulbs. But I can´t enter any cabin and I can´t start searching for the zodiac signs. Can anybody help?

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:42:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Beronika1954 on Jun 18, 10 9:22 AM
I have the exact same problem! I am now regretting buying this game. I already can only do it with the walkthru, and now the walkthru is useless. If anyone can get us thru this- please answer or pm! I am thinking about asking for my game credit back. There seem to be many people who have had this issue.

[Post New]by Caerlion on Jul 4, 10 2:17 PM
HuboMan69 wrote:I have the problem, that after finding all soul prints - I can´t enter any new room. I have only 33 bulbs and I also can´t reach the engine room or room 12 on the middle deck. As described in the [removed by moderator] walkthrough I should enter a cabine (72 I think) and search new bulbs. But I can´t enter any cabin and I can´t start searching for the zodiac signs. Can anybody help?

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:42:31 AM PST

mystery cruise walkthrough

[Post New]by Caerlion on Jul 4, 10 2:19 PM
Why is the :"quote=blood123]mystery cruise walkthrough at [outside gamesite removed by moderator]" ,not available? I have 34 bulbs but still can find room 12, does anyone have a clue how to find it ? Thanks

[Post New]by babydino on Jul 16, 10 1:04 PM
I have the same problem. Am at a standstill!

[Post New]by dulceou on Oct 7, 10 4:38 PM
need help to get out on the 3ships,i did something wrongthere no wlk threwI found the walkthrough at [removed by moderator] if you still need it.
im stuck on the map .its got 3ships.got 23 light bulbs.it seems tht im very stuck.

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:42:47 AM PST

[Post New]by sonicj3 on Dec 28, 10 3:10 PM
HuboMan69 wrote:I have the problem, that after finding all soul prints - I can´t enter any new room. I have only 33 bulbs and I also can´t reach the engine room or room 12 on the middle deck. As described in the [removed by moderator] walkthrough I should enter a cabine (72 I think) and search new bulbs. But I can´t enter any cabin and I can´t start searching for the zodiac signs. Can anybody help?

I have the same problem as quoted above, has anyone found a solution?

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:42:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Jodyemn on Jan 22, 11 4:25 PM
I can't get past the part of switching on the power at the lighthouse. I had a walkthrough i was following but this part was left out. Any idea's? Appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks! Jody email me at [removed by moderator] please

Edited on 01/22/2011 at 4:40:03 PM PST

[Post New]by giggles7343 on Feb 2, 11 3:57 PM
I am sorry I bought this game. It was fun until I got to the light bulbs. I have 31 and can't go anywhere on boat 3. it says to go back to the beginning. Which beginning.. of the game of the boat, to boat # 1???????? Help please

[Post New]by oniell on Feb 7, 11 12:41 PM
cannot move from walkthrough I keep running out off bulbs. need help

[Post New]by crich70 on Feb 14, 11 10:35 AM
Click on the box at the front of the theater and the snowflake is printed in black on the wall behind the box. It does take a bit of looking for.

hallemd wrote:Can't find the snowflake in the movie room -- even though the hint button says where it is - I click and click and get no response. Please help!

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Mar 21, 11 1:55 PM
hallemd wrote:Can't find the snowflake in the movie room -- even though the hint button says where it is - I click and click and get no response. Please help!

[Post New]by twin99 on Jun 8, 11 9:11 AM
alreadt purchased from [removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 9:46:44 AM PST

Go to: