Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 2, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/02/2017 at 10:36:56 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 2, 17 10:37 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by peh4psu on Dec 3, 17 8:33 AM
I am having a huge problem opening the safe. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Still can't open it. The safe points between the number 4 and 5 when I go to the site. I am turning it in the correct directions, but it won't open! Is this a glitch or am I just dumb?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 1:18 PM
Hi peh4psu,

It sounds like there's trouble opening up the safe using the combination for it. If it's the safe I'm thinking of, I was able to get it open by following the directions but making sure the dial pointed directly at each number in the combination. If that isn't working when you're playing, it may help to make sure the game has everything it needs to cooperate best with your computer. Steps helpful for that can be found at these links:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should the issue persist after this, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions. We'll be happy to do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jan 3, 18 3:45 PM
Played the game almost to the end, but have to leave, but then my profile didn't save. I used the same profile name to go back into the game, but lost all of my collectibles and achievements. PC windows 10

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 4, 18 12:57 PM
Hi kaitlinn,

It sounds like something may have gone wrong with the save data for the profile primarily used to play the game, resulting in a loss of progress. That can definitely be frustrating, and I apologize that something like that was experienced. If you played the game through in one sitting, it's possible that the information simply didn't save correctly to begin with; for that, we can try some troubleshooting steps to make sure the correct permissions are available for the game to create save files. Details for this can be found here:

Game Not Saving

If the game had been closed and opened several times in order to progress to that point, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game in case it's having trouble accessing the save file. If you'd like to take a look, there are steps for it here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Should these two options not get things back to normal, it's also possible that the original save file was damaged somehow. In these cases, there's not much we can do to recover that information, and I apologize if that ends up being the case. Starting up a new profile would be the best course in that scenario.

If the solutions above do not seem to help, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. We Moderators are also available by PM to answer any remaining questions that we can. We're glad to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: