Welcome to Hamlet forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hamlet forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 12, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hamlet forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hamlet players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hamlet forum

[Post New]by 22gran on May 13, 10 1:23 AM
Help, I have just started this game but cannot proceed the help screen shows diagram of flower, seed in birds mouth, loud speaker, rain cloud, so I can see what will happen but I cannot find the flower to take the seed from, so i cannot get started, help please!

[Post New]by Franny58 on May 13, 10 2:42 AM
Hit the loudspeaker - bird will dorp seed in fright, the hit the rain cloud, will rain and seed will sprout

[Post New]by 22gran on May 13, 10 3:02 AM
Thanks

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on May 13, 10 7:05 AM
I cannot figure out the password!!! I've looked at the two slips of paper, but end up missing one "digit" of the password.

HELP???

Shelly

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on May 13, 10 7:31 AM
I managed to get through the first screen just fine, now I'm 'down the tube' and cannot for the life of me figure out how to move forward?

The cage is there... and I can see how to exit, but nothing else seems to move?

HELP..... please.... pretty please... or is this a technical glitch?

Noelski
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Noelski on May 13, 10 11:51 AM
To move the cage, you have to click on the hooks hanging from above, after a few clicks one hook will come down and raise the cage, allowing you to move forward.

I'm stuck at the lock on Ophelia's cage. Cannot figure out the sequence of letters, anyone??

momelob
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by momelob on May 13, 10 1:25 PM
I also cannot find the password - can anyone help? I've read the two notes but still can't figure it out.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 13, 10 1:31 PM
Welcome to the pond fishies!

Here is the password from the walkthrough (highlight to see)
* The password needed is:”Password”.
* Spell out Password on the panel by pushing the buttons with the letters: “Pa S (2 times) W O Rd”.
Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by spidyriffic on May 13, 10 6:25 PM
Ok is it just me or did any one else have trouble with that dang octopus???
I have spent a great deal of time on this...
I focused on the whites, the black and the yellow parts of the eyes, I went systematically back and forth, and tried staying in one place for like 40 or 50 times, each spot each eye. I have also tried both bottom and top eyelids. I saw a pig for 1 sec in the cargo hold and used a cannon to destroy one tentacle....WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????? I have also tried being random, The curser goes away after each time, I have to wait for it to rub its eye and then the curser comes back and I try again.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????? PLEASE???

carob
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by carob on May 13, 10 9:36 PM
Have put in password and i get to another room with buttons a big red which an alien pushes and a big green one and smaller ones Waited for timer and it just told me to put in the password again but Where!?

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on May 14, 10 10:17 AM
Now how in the heck would anyone get THAT answer for the password from the notes on the ground? Am I just dumb? Haha.... Thanks for the answer!

Shelly

edited: I see how to get the answer, but does that mean the notes are just there to confuse you? Arrggg... I hate that.

Edited on 05/14/2010 at 10:30:41 AM PST

[Post New]by rheebird on May 14, 10 1:49 PM
Can someone help me with Claudius? I'm clicking on the musical notes, but when the second set appears and I try to click on it, all he does is laugh at me and start over.

[Post New]by ailybee on May 19, 10 11:16 AM
Carob hit the spider then the panel comes loose - cut the red wire then press the green button
Now Im stuck with the fisherman - I have woken him and got him to fish - and 1 time he caught a green fish - but i cant get him to do it again - and then how do I feed thefish to the penguins??

NESW padlock

[Post New]by deally on Jun 1, 10 7:28 PM
What is the combination to the padlock? I get the smilely face on D but don't know what to do next.l

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Jun 2, 10 11:33 AM
The part where you have to click the music notes are crazy hard.
I cannot pass it. I also have a laptop, and the constant super fast clicking is making my fingers seize up.
I wont be buying this game because of that.

Too bad, it looked like it could be fun.

[Post New]by mif2000 on Jun 2, 10 9:52 PM
VeggieCoral wrote:The part where you have to click the music notes are crazy hard.
I cannot pass it. I also have a laptop, and the constant super fast clicking is making my fingers seize up. I wont be buying this game because of that.
Too bad, it looked like it could be fun.

After you use the Hint at that level the puzzle with notes will become easier.

[Post New]by pcartermundi on Jun 18, 10 3:03 PM
Just wondering how many people have bought & played this? I liked the demo & bought it but am stuck soon after. Have posted a couple of times (a couple of weeks ago) re my issue in the cargo room, but have found no help posted. Does this mean no-one else is playing? I was really intrigued by the quirkiness of this game & would like to keep playing but may have to give up.

[Post New]by Backrubber on Sep 3, 10 11:04 PM
Hi, I am also stuck at the octopus eyes. Has anyone gotten past this? My cursor disappears until the eye is rubbed and I cannot get to the other eye. I bought this so I am not happy.

[Post New]by Yaoyaoevan on Feb 6, 12 5:59 PM
Does anyone know the key for the padlock? The hint just doesn't make sense to me. Help please!

Go to: