bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Hamlet technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 12, 10 1:40 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

seahoney
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Post any Hamlet technical issues here only

[Post New]by seahoney on May 13, 10 10:29 PM
I was not getting anywhere with this game and wanted to quit but found no menu available to do this with and tried to ctrl alt delete out of it. But that didn't even work so I had to shut down and restart. Hate doing this but there was no visable menu button to be found in the fishing inside the whale scene. Was my screen setting too large? Hmm oh well it really doesn't matter I didn't care for this game so much anyway.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on May 14, 10 4:12 PM
seahoney wrote:I was not getting anywhere with this game and wanted to quit but found no menu available to do this with and tried to ctrl alt delete out of it. But that didn't even work so I had to shut down and restart. Hate doing this but there was no visable menu button to be found in the fishing inside the whale scene. Was my screen setting too large? Hmm oh well it really doesn't matter I didn't care for this game so much anyway.

Hi seahoney! For this one, you have to hit the Esc key to get out of the game and go to the main menu...it's kind of weird considering how the games are set up now, and I know you don't like it, but I figured I'd let you know in case you decide to give it another go later.

[Post New]by pcartermundi on Jun 5, 10 4:06 AM
Don't know if this is a technical issue or not but in the cargo room, no matter how often I click on the little guy I can't see any numbers in his thought bubble. I can see some squiggly symbols that maybe look a bit like numbers. I have checked out the walkthrough, where numbers (not squiggles) are shown. Do I have a problem or just need more persistance?

konijn75
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by konijn75 on Jun 8, 10 9:06 AM
Hi,

In the second boss screen, when I need to do "that" quickly, the sequence resets really fast. Even if I click like my life depends on it, I cannot click fast enough to fulfill the task. Is there a way to slow this down? Or will it been fixed in a new update?

(I am not very detailed here since I don't want to spoil something.)

[Post New]by Lyricgrl on Feb 5, 12 6:16 PM
I am trying to purchase the full version of the iPad game, but I key getting the message that the item is currently being modified. I have tried "troubleshooting" the issue, but I am having no problems downloading and purchasing any other big fish game, but this one. Looks like the problem is with something out of my control.

[Post New]by jimterri1 on Feb 5, 12 8:06 PM
Lyricgrl wrote:I am trying to purchase the full version of the iPad game, but I key getting the message that the item is currently being modified. I have tried "troubleshooting" the issue, but I am having no problems downloading and purchasing any other big fish game, but this one. Looks like the problem is with something out of my control.

I'm having the same problem. Would love to play, but can't.

[Post New]by Dignam1 on Feb 6, 12 2:06 AM
jimterri1 wrote:
Lyricgrl wrote:I am trying to purchase the full version of the iPad game, but I key getting the message that the item is currently being modified. I have tried "troubleshooting" the issue, but I am having no problems downloading and purchasing any other big fish game, but this one. Looks like the problem is with something out of my control.

I'm having the same problem. Would love to play, but can't.

Me too. Been 37 hours now and still can't buy it

purple man on deck after pig/canon

[Post New]by nightwolf99001 on Aug 12, 12 11:36 AM
it says once you click the canon to make the one tentacle disappear you're to click on both eyes quickly. how can you do that when the cursor disappears?

Go to: