Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Santa's Workshop Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 4, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/04/2017 at 8:18:38 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Santa's Workshop Mosaics here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 4, 17 8:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Dec 5, 17 10:43 AM
Game froze on player profile-Had to CAD to exit-Unable to play

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 5, 17 11:03 AM
Hi moondances,

Sorry to hear about the game freezing up! Freezes can be related to several different things, so let's try some troubleshooting to see if it helps get things working better. A good first step for freezes is checking for updates for the video card drivers for the device. After that, running the game as an Administrator helps to make sure that the game has the permissions it needs for its files to work as they should. Tips for both of these subjects can be found here:

Video Driver Updates

Should these suggestions not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also always PM me or another Moderator with lingering concerns. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Dec 8, 17 3:19 AM
Lovely little game but commands such as Main Menu - Exit - difficulty etc all blink but do not allow command to happen. Very annoying!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 8, 17 4:34 PM
Hello catsholidayhome,

I'm really sorry some very important commands aren't working. This could definitely be a display glitch, so let's see if we can fix it.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Dec 11, 17 3:29 PM
Had the same problem with commands. Discovered you need to use the right click and that works.

[Post New]by chefchar56 on Dec 12, 17 10:45 PM
I played for hours one day. when I returned , I had to start at the begining again.It recognized me as the player I had posted. so what is the problem? I

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 12:13 PM
Hi chefchar56,

It sounds like there are some troubles with the game saving progress. Let's see if we can get things working better. When a game's progress isn't saving as it should, it's often related to the game and the Big Fish Games app not having the permissions they need to properly create save files. The steps in the following article can help when this is the case:

Game Not Saving

Should that not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: