juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Costume Event

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Dec 4, 17 2:37 AM
I decided to buy an event this morning as I had finished last week's and paid the 20 crystals for "Costume". Can't say that I remember this one but when trying to complete the first artifact it won't allow me to click on the icon in the upper left screen and it won't allow me to click on Princess Elma while visiting friends? Has anyone else had this issue with this event? Princess Elma also won't appear in my area, not even sure which area she should pop up in.

Re:Costume Event

[Post New]by Sonnenschein81 on Dec 4, 17 2:58 AM
I also bought the WA Costume. The artifact can be put together right in the WA on the right side. Then you can play the next part. Unfortunately, you do not have much of composing, not even the part of what you have earned. Because, there is nothing for it. You also get no parts that you need for the princess, does not work if you buy one. It looks like you just have to invest. So use slides and money for it. Then you do not know if you can start the kite. If so, you will not get a reward - only those that are in the rounds played. I'm also a bit sour. One assumes, if you can buy them, it works properly. But unfortunately that was a mistake.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Dec 4, 17 3:04 AM
Yeah I'm not paying the 30 crystals for each item needed to finish the artifact. Already spent the 20 to start the event and it's not working so hopefully it's fixed soon. But thanks so much for the reply.

Sonnenschein81 wrote:I also bought the WA Costume. The artifact can be put together right in the WA on the right side. Then you can play the next part. Unfortunately, you do not have much of composing, not even the part of what you have earned. Because, there is nothing for it. You also get no parts that you need for the princess, does not work if you buy one. It looks like you just have to invest. So use slides and money for it. Then you do not know if you can start the kite. If so, you will not get a reward - only those that are in the rounds played. I'm also a bit sour. One assumes, if you can buy them, it works properly. But unfortunately that was a mistake.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Dec 4, 17 3:43 AM
Princess Elma shows up in Bellows Manor but can't be clicked on either. LOL She's very pretty!

juleslorraine wrote:Yeah I'm not paying the 30 crystals for each item needed to finish the artifact. Already spent the 20 to start the event and it's not working so hopefully it's fixed soon. But thanks so much for the reply.

Sonnenschein81 wrote:I also bought the WA Costume. The artifact can be put together right in the WA on the right side. Then you can play the next part. Unfortunately, you do not have much of composing, not even the part of what you have earned. Because, there is nothing for it. You also get no parts that you need for the princess, does not work if you buy one. It looks like you just have to invest. So use slides and money for it. Then you do not know if you can start the kite. If so, you will not get a reward - only those that are in the rounds played. I'm also a bit sour. One assumes, if you can buy them, it works properly. But unfortunately that was a mistake.

[Post New]by magicstarz on Dec 4, 17 4:42 AM
Hi all.I also bought this event & the one that says @ gameaction_111.Neither work.When you go to feed dragon does not exist waste of crystals do not waste valuable crystals or time on these events.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Dec 4, 17 5:08 AM
A good neighbour contacted me and said this event is not available to us yet, so unfortunately some of us have lost crystals. I had no idea it was new as I could not view the photo. Perhaps it will pop up tomorrow.

magicstarz wrote:Hi all.I also bought this event & the one that says @ gameaction_111.Neither work.When you go to feed dragon does not exist waste of crystals do not waste valuable crystals or time on these events.

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 4, 17 5:16 AM
This is definitely a new event for us! Maybe it'll be tomorrow's offer!

Go to: