cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Today's DD 12/4/17

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Dec 4, 17 2:27 PM
They can keep this one. Too much climbing (like Tarzan swinging through the trees)...too much clicking...too much aggravation having to find stupid inventory and trying to find out what to do. I hate that some of these games are using cheap doodle sketches to find the differences and hidden objects. Are those counted as hos or puzzles? What a waste!!! One of the list hos was nicely done, but only took me a couple of minutes, if that, to find everything. Another was confusing and tedious...and boring...with someone constantly banging on the door in the background, causing me to go to menu and mute the sound. Then you take a gun and shoot the person. There's more of this kind of violence being incorporated into these newer games. It is unnecessary and I think it should be eliminated from the development of games. There is too much violence in life and we don't need that in games. The puzzles were also a pain which I skipped...and that is what I am going to do with this game. It was a waste of my time.

Go to: