dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

Stuck on Level 98

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 4, 17 3:20 PM
How can I break both of the Middle Ropes in the Middle Section when each time I try I lose all available items to make Matches with? I will have completed all of each side with only the middle section to complete with no way to complete it....

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Stuck on Level 98

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 5, 17 8:12 AM
I haven't played in so long you'd have to send me a screenshot via email for me to see what you're talking about. If it's a case of when you match underneath the ropes the spaces go empty around those ropes so you can't reach them - the idea is you'd have to break the ropes from the top or side so pieces can keep falling in around them until you get the right things to match out the ropes. By this point of the game I had to use the powerups to help me out. If you're playing in relaxed you might be out of luck if you got the "wrong" one, but in timed you can let the timer run out and it will change the powerup for you on the next attempt.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 6, 17 9:32 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict! Long time not see My dear Friend! I managed to work it out and just Finished the Game... ...Can you let me know of any other Newer Big Fish match 3 Games like this one?

Thank you for your help,

linda

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 6, 17 10:07 PM
Hi Linda, glad to hear you finished the game! As for similar M3s, most M3s these days aren't the "classic" play style that the Cradle M3s had. I remember you being a Jewel Match series fan so will guess you have all of those including JM Royale, which was the most recent one. The newer M3s that I've enjoyed seem to be limited moves or have some other twist like having to adventure around in the levels more. A few M3s that I've enjoyed since 2011 include:

Button Tales
Silver Tale
Penguin Rescue (Intersol makes great limited moves M3s but I wouldn't buy more than one or two of their games because they sadly clone levels over and over and over in every single game they've done... )
5 Star Rio Resort

and for nontraditional M3s, the Claws and Feathers series is awesome as well as the DragonScales series.

Go to: