Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 5, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 8:24:09 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 5, 17 8:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gaillavielle on Dec 10, 17 5:38 PM
The puzzles in the "Puzzles" section of "Extras". Do not work. The screens for each come up blank. In other words, you can't see what the puzzle pieces look like. Any help for this?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 11, 17 1:48 PM
Hi gaillavielle,

Sorry to hear there's been trouble accessing the Puzzles in the Extras section of the game. When parts of a game don't display or respond properly, it can help to make sure the game has all the permissions and resources it needs to work as they should. Steps for this can be found at these links:

Video Driver Updates

Should that not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can provide further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator with remaining questions or concerns. We'll do our best to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 22, 17 5:07 PM
Playing on a MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5.

I also cannot play the Puzzles in the Extras section. I have completed the entire game, collected all morphing objects and completed all collections. The puzzles are completely white. If you click on 2 sections, the puzzle pieces briefly flash as they switch places, but then the screen is completely white again. That's some serious challenge to a simple puzzle!

I wonder if gaillavielle is also playing on a Mac...they didn't mention their system....anyone else having this issue?

I guess I'll go ahead and contact tech support, as video driver updates don't help and running as administrator isn't a Mac option. *sigh*, guess I'd better prepare for a coupon. Darn, I'd really like to play the puzzles I earned.

ETA: Uninstalled and reinstalled...no change.

Edited on 12/22/2017 at 5:33:23 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 22, 17 5:48 PM
Hello WilJul,

I'm really sorry that the Puzzles in the Extras section can't be played, and I definitely want to provide some help. I would suggest beginning with the help article below; updating the programs it recommends can often fix glitches with Mac games.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If that doesn't make the puzzles playable for you, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more assistance. You're also welcome to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're always here to help!

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by mrshulan on Dec 24, 17 11:40 AM
I'm on a pc with windows 10. I can not do the constellation part. it stops after 3 lights I used the strategy guide as well.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Jan 2, 18 3:52 PM
I have the same problem with the constellation puzzle. I can light up 3 stars and then nothing. The hint won't work, I am lighting according to the Strategy guide, no luck. I am SO tired of games that are unplayable and the stock fixes from Tech Support that never work. Neither does doing a Dr. Felix. Please Bigfish, do something or make it easier to get reimbursed for the many less than perfect games!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Jan 5, 18 11:17 AM
Same problem with the constellation puzzle. I have the SE, but looked here on the CE forum page to see if anyone had same problem, and sure enough. Stops after lighting up 3 lights, plus HINT button does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not bought the game yet, and am not going to until this glitch gets fixed. At least it happened in the trial period. Looks like a good game, so I do hope they get this fixed ASAP. .

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Jan 5, 18 11:52 AM
Smart of you! I always play about 15 minutes of a new game before I buy, but I guess from now on I will wait until I can check out the technical issues on the forums. On the up side, although I will have to wait to play some games, I will save a TON of money!!!!!

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Jan 7, 18 11:15 AM
Re the constellation puzzle. You have to click on the two "dragons" on either side once you do that puzzle to get them to turn their heads. Then in the resulting opening there is a Constellation MAP, which you need first before you can access and complete the Constellation puzzle. Just tyi.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Jan 7, 18 12:53 PM
Thank you so much, Jewel1111, that worked perfectly! I really appreciate the help because I was really enjoying this game! I really appreciate you taking the time to solve this for those of us who couldn't figure it out! You are the kind of BFG Forum contributor who makes this forum successful!!!!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jan 25, 18 2:38 PM
Playing on a Mac OS X El Capitan, several weeks after the last poster of course as I bought the game and got sick, but am having the same problem as the other posters who could not access a picture on the extra puzzles at the end. I'm kinda ticked off at having missed 2 of the morphing objects and the game won't let me go back and find them now that I've finished. If other devs can do this, why not this dev? I wonder if that has something to do with the missing puzzle pictures.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 25, 18 5:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm really sorry the game isn't working properly, and if you haven't already, I'd recommend trying the suggestions in the help pages below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Mac Game Troubleshooting

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll absolutely be able to replace the game for you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

bfgBeruna

Go to: