sir_vival
Clownfish
554 Posts

Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 5, 17 2:42 AM
I'm only the writer, all information beneath by E44AfQ
Special thanks @ E44AfQ

@ Newbies:
'Secrets of Paris', 'Time of Knights', 'Venice Canals', 'Japanese Mysteries' and it's locations have to be open

No Wiki

Items are giftable after you got the tasked one
Charges are giftable
***Items drop quite quickly when using talismans

Artifact "Mystic Order":

Embroidered Label - 15 required - cannot be bought in event store - can be bought for 2 crystals per required label - creature can help too

Secret Button - 15 required - cannot be bought in event store - (can be bought during assembly for $15000 outright or $1000 per required button - creature can help too

Addition by Zirz
Hi ..., Just thought I'd let you know that when you help 'Princess Elma' or do the rooms, you get dragon food 'sweet sedge' and 'mint leaves', this has not happened before. Nice surprise.

Locations are:
'The Bellows Manor'
'Secrets of Paris'
'Time of Knights'
'Venice Canals'
'Japanese Mysteries'

Helper 'Princess Elma'
appears in: 'The Bellows Manor', rewards 800 gold, 40 experience
same reward at friends place.

Dragon: 'Callius'
Expedition Time: 2 h
Food: 23.000
Feed Times: 30
Room Time: 4h

Expedition room:
'Magic Atelier'

Reward: 'Needleworkers Chest'
Chest contents:

New Event - Costume The Final Instalment

From: E44AfQ
Date: Dec 5, 2017 1:55 AM

CHEST CONTENTS:

70 SILVER TARRA CARDS
50 GOLD TARRA CARDS
2 POUCH OF PEARLS (250PCS)
3 STRAWBERRY JAM
7 CRYSTAL HARP
5 CREATURE SUMMONING SCROLL
1 AMAZING ATELIER TROPHY
7 BELLS
5 PHASE WATCH
7 AZURE GRAPES
15 MARBLE ALGAE
5 DRAGON COIN
5 MAGNIFYING GLASS
5 DRAGON TABLET
5 LATIN SCROLLS
7 OLD AMPHORA
7 PARANORMAL TRAP
5 FIERY SEALS
5 PROBLEM SOLVER
COINS 23000
EXP 2300

ROOM WAS LOVELY =) =) =) HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Don't expect 'Judy in disguise' (?)
Don't wait for 'Purple Rain' (?) - 'Princess Elma' ain't 'Prince' daughter
Check out yourself

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 2:59:39 PM PST

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by draeko1 on Dec 5, 17 3:01 AM
Thanks Sir Vival & E44AFQ for the info. As usual, you are awesome.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by sifflevent on Dec 5, 17 3:27 AM
Has anyone got Princesses coming up at neighbours'? I gifted before day change yesterday & don't have any new creatures when visiting now (or rewards for visiting as such) unless they day changed early (as per Katwoman's message in another thread).

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 5, 17 3:33 AM
Lottery now comes up 1 hour before daychange
Same with daily end of 'Tournaments', i.e.: comps, duels & knockout

Jo_ZZ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by Jo_ZZ on Dec 5, 17 9:43 AM
sir_vival wrote:Lottery now comes up 1 hour before daychange
Same with daily end of 'Tournaments', i.e.: comps, duels & knockout

When it's there...

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 5, 17 10:18 AM
Tournaments are to be started via the crossed swords icon, down right page.

The daily offers of bells, bulbs, hammer, etc., have only been part of tournaments, another intro.
- maybe to make people courios on other parts of the game

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 10:19:28 AM PST

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by Zirz on Dec 6, 17 3:26 AM
Seed can is a bird feeder. Pizza looks more like a disco ball. I like the Fairies house. A few new items listed as well. Nice room, items a little difficult at first. Enjoyed it.

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by Lilybells on Dec 11, 17 11:17 AM
My timing has been off for at least 3 days now. Besides the same problems as others, I find that I can't even mass gift either.

The only thing I received today for taking the Chest for the Costume the ONLY items I received was the Coins & XP Pts. NOTHING ELSE

This is getting beyond control!!!
Lily

Edited on 12/11/2017 at 11:17:57 AM PST

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Re:Costume - New Offer

[Post New]by mommerj on Dec 11, 17 7:44 PM
I am off as well! I finished the Costume offer yesterday, and planned to take the chest reward today. Logged in and the offer is gone! <slaps forehead> I can't believe I made such a rookie mistake!! But it sounds like I didn't miss much in the chest, but it would have been nice to get the trophy!

Go to: