Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

Musical Notes possible slow down.

[Post New]by Sage103082 on May 12, 10 9:27 AM
I was able to get the notes to slow down once I cliked on the ? for help. I am not sure why but after 15 minutes I hit the ? and it slowed them down and I was able to do it in a couple minutes. I hope this helps.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Musical Notes possible slow down.

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 12, 10 12:53 PM
woah, thanks for posting that, Sage! I'm not sure I would have tried a hint at this point (and certainly wouldn't have had the patience for 15 minutes ) and would have given up. Still undecided - I like the 'thinking' of this game, but often can't follow it... the less think ahead, lol.

[Post New]by mif2000 on May 12, 10 8:17 PM
Hello. After you use the Hint at that level the puzzle with notes will become easier.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 13, 10 2:19 AM
Hello mif2000
yes, it definitely becomes easier - even feasible. Welcome to the pond and have fun!

mif2000 wrote:Hello. After you use the Hint at that level the puzzle with notes will become easier.

Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on May 14, 10 4:18 PM
I am so glad you told us that! I was truly enjoying the game up until that point, but was about ready to give up because I was having problems. I think I'll try again.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 17, 10 5:18 PM
The musical notes are so hard! If you click them in order to make sure your mouse goes from one note to the next note in the shortest distance possible, it's a little easier. Also make sure to click the top of the note.

Good luck everyone!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: