gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 6:23 AM
If not, you are in for a surprise, only played 3 this morning and even the non-Christmas one "changed" after completing it.... Pretty COOL!!!!!!!

Thank you, Developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 5, 17 6:28 AM
Are you referring to the puzzles we already have, or the new ones?
If the new ones, how did you manage to get all the puzzle pieces already??? It's only been, what, 15 hours?

 
playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 5, 17 6:48 AM
Answer to your question in brief:
Ms gohill is awash in diamonds!!!

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 6:48 AM
the OLD ones.... they CHANGE from the old pictures to new pictures... try it, you'll like it...

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 6:49 AM
playingthegame wrote:Answer to your question in brief:
Ms gohill is awash in diamonds!!!


haven't gotten far at all on new puzzles, I don't use diamonds on puzzles, they finish when they finish....

 
Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 5, 17 6:54 AM
I did one but it still looked the same, at least to me. I don't play the puzzles all that much. Once in a blue moon maybe. I'll try the older ones later and see what I see.

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 5, 17 7:13 AM
Just played one of the old puzzles.....awesome! Now I have to go and do the others so I can "see" them as well! Tee-hee!!

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 7:22 AM
I wish they would have left the "change" in place during the cool down time so that we could look at it longer.

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 7:41 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I wish they would have left the "change" in place during the cool down time so that we could look at it longer.


Well, the one with the knight in the Santa sled stayed changed in my game.... I didn't really look at the others as I "assumed" the others would stay changed as well... great, now I have to pay closer attention.... sheesh... (hahaha)

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 7:47 AM
gohill wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:I wish they would have left the "change" in place during the cool down time so that we could look at it longer.


Well, the one with the knight in the Santa sled stayed changed in my game.... I didn't really look at the others as I "assumed" the others would stay changed as well... great, now I have to pay closer attention.... sheesh... (hahaha)




That's the puzzle that I checked out.

spoiler

All that happened for me is that the puzzle pieces disappeared, revealing what I would call a painting of the puzzle. After a brief glimpse of the painting, the puzzle lines were back and the guess which hand game began. .

end spoiler

If you're seeing something different, maybe I need to compete all the new puzzles?

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 8:04:05 AM PST


 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 7:56 AM
I have not completed ANY new puzzles, just barely started on one...

spoiler:

there is a woman sitting beside the knight that wasn't there before and she's still there

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 7:59 AM
gohill


spoiler


If you are referring to Anabel, she's always been there.


end spoiler

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 8:57 AM
TiramaSue wrote:gohill


spoiler


If you are referring to Anabel, she's always been there.


end spoiler


spoiler:

it's not her, it's some "wild" woman throwing her hands up in the air

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 9:04 AM
gohill wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:gohill


spoiler


If you are referring to Anabel, she's always been there.


end spoiler


spoiler:

it's not her, it's some "wild" woman throwing her hands up in the air



spoiler

Just checked on my other game. Haven't done any puzzles in that game for weeks. It's the same woman, who I think is Anabel, with arms up in the air.

end spoiler

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 9:17 AM
spoiler:

I've put that puzzle together MANY times ... she's never been there before, but you're right, she's there now ... even in games where I have not played that puzzle yet... Makes sense it's Anabel.... I guess it came with the update ..... but it's just so odd, because in the game where I did play that puzzle, when I put the puzzle together, she was not there till I completed the puzzle and it changed looks.... devs playing Jedi mind tricks....

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 5, 17 9:24 AM
gohill wrote:spoiler:

I've put that puzzle together MANY times ... she's never been there before, but you're right, she's there now ... even in games where I have not played that puzzle yet... Makes sense it's Anabel.... I guess it came with the update ..... but it's just so odd, because in the game where I did play that puzzle, when I put the puzzle together, she was not there till I completed the puzzle and it changed looks.... devs playing Jedi mind tricks....



spoiler

She's always been there in my puzzles

end spoiler

 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 5, 17 10:12 AM
No, but THANKS for the reminder to unlock them so pieces fall from hos.

 
mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Dec 5, 17 10:14 AM
I read in one of the threads some time ago (not sure which thread - could have been suggestions for developers) a request for *Spoiler* the puzzle pieces to disappear and the picture be displayed upon finishing it before deciding which hand to pick. It seems to me like the developers do listen to our suggestions. They are great to look at and don't disappear until you click to continue. *end of spoiler*

The developers are simply fantastic

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 17 10:17 AM
I guess I put that particular puzzle together in the pat by just focusing on the knight ... sheesh

 
Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 5, 17 10:49 AM
mumma_1 wrote:I read in one of the threads some time ago (not sure which thread - could have been suggestions for developers) a request for *Spoiler* the puzzle pieces to disappear and the picture be displayed upon finishing it before deciding which hand to pick. It seems to me like the developers do listen to our suggestions. They are great to look at and don't disappear until you click to continue. *end of spoiler*

That was me:
Desertdruid wrote:Some of the jigsaw puzzles are so beautiful, it would be really nice if when we complete the puzzle, the lines disappear so we can really see the picture. And if the picture could please remain for us to study & enjoy, until we choose to move on to the guessing game.
For me, the puzzles are the best part, not the guessing game.
. So you're welcome!

The developers are simply fantastic

Agreed! Thank you devs!

 
 
 
 
Go to: