Walkthrough Guide

[Post New]by JohnRoss1983 on Dec 5, 17 10:01 AM
I have compiled a walkthrough guide for this game Christmas Wonderland 4 as i couldn't see any other guide on this site or casual arts and would like to share it,

[Removed by Moderator]

if possible could the mods submit it to the site or the walkthrough page

Thanks

Edited on 12/08/2017 at 3:49:29 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Guide

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 8, 17 4:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

While we definitely would like to provide our players the ability to utilize a walkthrough should they need it, we must also be sure to follow the Forum Rules while using them, specifically the following:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

We request players not provide external URLs or links as we are unable to verify the authenticity, safety, or accuracy of those links. Thank you all for helping us maintain the safety of our forums by not providing external links.

JohnRoss1983, thanks for letting fellow players know that you have made a walkthrough and can assist with this game should a player need it. It might be helpful to try to provide a text-based walkthrough or guide thread. However, we are unable to provide images, URLs, or links to assist with this to better keep with the above rule. Also, at this time, we are not soliciting or capable of receiving submissions to be posted on our website or walkthrough page. I'm sorry that we're unable to provide walkthrough content to the teams behind the game. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you everyone for your time. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Guide

[Post New]by raindear82 on Jan 8, 18 12:41 PM
I would give my eyeteeth for a walkthrough. I can't find one.

Go to: