komikero
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Anyone out there?

[Post New]by komikero on Dec 5, 17 2:53 PM
Hey... almost end of 2017. I know Boom Zap has stopped updating this game in 2015 and that it remains unfinished but...

Is anyone else out there still playing this? I had quit this game early on when it was just new because of the bugs and constantly losing data. But I really did enjoy playing it.

Now I'm playing it again and I'm enjoying it a lot. Only to be bummed that they actually stopped updating it and hardly anyone is playing it anymore. I can't seem to add any friends because nobody's there. Can I add you? Just so I can finish the Add a Friend quest? My user in game is BingleWingle. My player code is 3645 6358

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 3:00:44 PM PST

pch45
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Anyone out there?

[Post New]by pch45 on Dec 7, 17 6:44 AM
komikero wrote:Hey... almost end of 2017. I know Boom Zap has stopped updating this game in 2015 and that it remains unfinished but...

Is anyone else out there still playing this? I had quit this game early on when it was just new because of the bugs and constantly losing data. But I really did enjoy playing it.

Now I'm playing it again and I'm enjoying it a lot. Only to be bummed that they actually stopped updating it and hardly anyone is playing it anymore. I can't seem to add any friends because nobody's there. Can I add you? Just so I can finish the Add a Friend quest? My user in game is BingleWingle. My player code is 3645 6358

Hi - Yup I'm playing too - so I guess there are at least two of us!! My ID is 3636 1251 and I play at Rayneer. I've just reached level 49 and am frustratingly at 798 gems needing just 2 more to achieve 800 - I intend to buy the facility to reduce the re-energy time by half as I find it annoying to have to wait so long for the energy to recharge. I'll watch out for your Friend request when I next log on..... BFN

Re:Anyone out there?

[Post New]by Tulo74 on Dec 7, 17 6:45 AM
Yes,, There are still many players still enjoying this game. I've been sell many collectables to new players.

Re:Anyone out there?

[Post New]by frequentfrog on Dec 11, 17 2:40 PM
Judging by the people in the auctions, there ought to be still a sufficient number of people playing, but probably not visiting this forum anymore. I only drop in myself maybe once a year or so.

I'm still playing, currently on level 53, and attempting this time to get all the acchievements. I restarted twice since the shutting-down notice, but with the trick to keep all my gems and money.

I still think it's a crying shame how this game was bumped off. Despite the ongoing connectivity problems It had so much potential still.

Go to: