7braxton7
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

level 82?

[Post New]by 7braxton7 on Dec 6, 17 12:11 AM
Some of my friends are now showing up as level 81 and 82. I am only on PC and have not been given the opportunity to advance beyond level 80. What am I not seeing or understanding in this awesome game?

Re:level 82?

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 6, 17 12:14 AM
There was an update yesterday with new content which took us to level 82, check for updates on game manager, good luck and you will need lots of coins.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 6, 17 5:45 AM
The update didn't show up on my Game Manager, I had to hit the gear icon (options) and then go to : download manually ... for my game to download the update....

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Dec 6, 17 5:50 AM
When I went into my Christmas Room and accidentally hit the Christmas tree, it told me there was an update. I tried the same thing on iOS, but it didn't work.

LylasGran
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by LylasGran on Dec 6, 17 5:59 AM
Hi,

So when will ios people see the update?

Blessings,

Nancy

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 6, 17 6:21 AM
Since mobile devices have to wait on app/update approvals from the different companies ... no one knows when they will get the update...

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 6, 17 7:32 AM
gohill wrote:Since mobile devices have to wait on app/update approvals from the different companies ... no one knows when they will get the update...

The mods must all be on vacation because nobody has posted to the locked NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) that there is a new update out there.

And the Midnight Castle Facebook page hasn't mentioned the update either.

Normally, I'd tell mobile people to check Facebook or what the locked update threads for info, but in this case, the best thing is probably to periodically check GooglePlay, Amazon, or the Ap store (Is that where iOS players get their updates?).

LylasGran
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by LylasGran on Dec 6, 17 8:08 AM
Thanks for the info GoHill!!!!!

Yay.....Can't wait for it!!

Nancy

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 6, 17 8:19 AM
Just checked the App Store (again!) - still nothing for iOS.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 6, 17 9:33 AM
Yeah, I keep checking every hour or so for that update in the App Store .....nada, zilch, zippo, nuthin', nope -- just ain't there yet! ....... sigh, sigh, megasigh

Go to: