bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 6, 17 12:29 AM
After Snow White defeated the Evil Queen, the once peaceful kingdom is facing a new kind of danger! Team up with fantastic characters, visit 5 magical worlds and destroy dark enchantments as you complete challenging solitaire puzzles. Explore fantasy worlds, collect valuable cards, break through obstacles and use magical abilities in this wonderful solitaire adventure!

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Wild Cards and Jokers Note

[Post New]by moonryu on Dec 12, 17 11:26 PM
I figured out that you can only have 4 wild cards / jokers at a time.

So if you have 4 and there is one on the game board, use one in your hand if you can. That way you won't lose the wild card on the game board.

Re:Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom

[Post New]by johnny_gravel on Dec 13, 17 8:02 AM
WHY I CAN NOT PLAY THIS GAME I ALREADY PAID FOR IT JOHN H GRAVEL

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 11:13 AM
Hi johnny_gravel,

It sounds like there's been some trouble playing the game. If the game won't open up, we can do some troubleshooting that might help out with that. The best general steps for that situation are running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card driver updates.

If there is instead an issue downloading or installing the game, the following link should help out:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If none of the above is the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further assistance, or you can also PM me or another Moderator with more details about what's being experienced so we can better advise the best course of action.

Hope this helps in some way!

bfgArinelle

Go to: