honoring the tree

[Post New]by miss_led_uk on May 12, 10 11:31 AM
help needed got the herbs and food cant get 20 people to eat the stew got all my tribe to research then they close by but after 4 or 5 they refuse to eat the stew?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:honoring the tree

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 12, 10 3:01 PM
Hmmm... you should be able to just drop as many villagers on the stew as you like. Just one after the other, pile them up. Even kids and nursing mothers.

sararivree
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by sararivree on May 12, 10 6:11 PM
Are you sure it's the right stew? Unless they come away carrying bowls of, I think it's yellow stuff, it's not the right recipe.

[Post New]by miss_led_uk on May 13, 10 7:32 AM
Yes its the right stuff (yellow) they go and sit under the tree but can not get 20 will try again thanks

[Post New]by miss_led_uk on May 13, 10 7:56 AM
Tried again still no luck the pot dries up before i get 20 to it and they all close by???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 13, 10 3:08 PM
Try pausing the game while you are dropping villagers on the pot and unpausing when you have 20.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on May 22, 10 1:09 PM
I only have ten people, but did you try to gather everyone in the pool and keep them there while you are making the sweet stew to honor the tree. At least they would be near by so when you hit the pause button you can pile them on the pot. I'll have to try that when I have 20 people to see if it works. Sorry, I keep my populations very low for a long time to make the game linger.

[Post New]by gogo123123 on Sep 8, 11 12:50 PM
make the stew with sweat smelling plant, then drop people to food bin they will say(adding to stew) then after they do that, thats when the peeps will eat it

Go to: