Christmas Wonderland 7

[Post New]by fatoldmama on Dec 6, 17 7:45 AM
I have been a member of BigFish Games for several years....Love it!! I love the Hidden Objects Games, especially the holiday ones. My question is Will there be a Christmas Wonderland 8??? I check several times a day for any new games that are not the dark games but actually fun games but nothing has changed in quite some time!! I just keep playing all my old ones!!
Thank You for listening!!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Christmas Wonderland 7

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 6, 17 11:28 AM
Hi fatoldmama,

I definitely understand wanting to know when the next game in a favorite series may be coming out! Our Forum Moderators don't receive advance notice of when or if a game may be released on our site, so I don't have any details to share about the possible release of Christmas Wonderland 8. Our best suggestion is to keep an eye on our New Releases page, since it's the best place to check out the newest games added to our site.

Hope this helps in some way! Feel free to PM me or another Moderator if there are lingering questions. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 11:29:08 AM PST

[Post New]by close02 on Dec 13, 17 2:22 AM
The cursor is too small on a MacBook. I can't play this game...can't even see the pointer.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 11:31 AM
Hi close02,

It sounds like the mouse pointer is showing up as too small on the screen when playing on your MacBook. That could definitely make things difficult to play! It may help to turn off the custom cursor for the game and use the regular system cursor instead. This can usually be done through the Options or Settings menu for a game.

Should that not do the trick, our next steps are to update or reinstall the software for Macs that games rely pretty heavily on for how they look and perform. Steps for this can be found here:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Since this is a tech issue, please post any additional information or questions in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 7 here. We ask our players to keep technical issues in one thread to make it easier to find both questions and solutions. Thank you for your understanding!

You can also PM me or another Moderator with lingering questions, or send a message to our Technical Support Team if the above troubleshooting didn't resolve the issues. We'll be happy to do whatever we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: