Opening scene level 51

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Dec 6, 17 3:02 PM
I just got to the first scene after the birth of the babies - level 51 and the opening scene just shows Emily with Vito looking at the babies, that's it. No movement, nothing. I have to skip to go to the beggining of the level with Angela and Francois. Is there supose to be a scene or are we encourage to look at the babies?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Opening scene level 51

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 9, 17 9:20 AM
Yes, it's an interactive scene. You have to show Paige how to ride a bike.

julesy

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on Dec 29, 17 1:28 PM
How do you get to teach Paige how to ride a bike? I've clicked and dragged on everyone and I can't get anyone to do anything.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 29, 17 3:59 PM
There should be a drag arrow to move Paige on her bike.

julesy

agedbeauty
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by agedbeauty on Jan 2, 18 4:59 PM
Same for me too, nothing to move Paige or her bike, things are moving, bees and things like that, but nothing else

[Post New]by Cruzlvr on Jan 6, 18 1:03 PM
Mine freezes also. I can't get the one postcard because I can't finish all the stories. Please fix this

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jan 18, 18 10:30 PM
Same problem here - Windows 10 laptop. Walkthrough on another site says to click and drag when prompted, but I don't get any prompt. The bees and butterflies are flying, the music is playing, but the characters are just standing there and no amount of clicking makes them do anything. I tried waiting to see if it would do something, but I gave up after a few minutes - it couldn't have that much delay. There's no green circle or arrow, so I can't do this "interactive" scene.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jan 21, 18 7:56 AM
Got the same problem... Is this a bug?
Do we have to post this to he technical issues?

Go to: