BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Has anyone successfully downloaded

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Dec 6, 17 5:21 PM
The update on Kindle fire. It is not available in the app store. Seems a little different every time...but this is straight forward...just not there.

Edited: Kindle update was in the app store when I checked about 9:30.

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 8:10:53 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Has anyone successfully downloaded

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 6, 17 5:33 PM
Howdy BAPPLE,

Thanks for letting us know that there seemed to be some trouble getting that update at the moment. This might mean that the update hasn't quite arrived for some of our players yet, and hopefully this app store for the game will have that update out as soon as possible. Players are encouraged to check back in a bit to see if that update is available to download and install.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize that it appears some players may not be seeing that update yet depending on the type of device and the propagation of us sending out this update to our players. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by BooBooBabyBoy on Dec 6, 17 5:52 PM
I have not! I'm playing on my PC and the download was not complete. Looks like nothing much changed, no WINTER EVENT.

Audres
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Audres on Dec 6, 17 5:58 PM
I am downloading on my Kindle fire right now. It seems to be downloading fine. I went to Amazon store and got the game like I was a new customer and it took me to an Update button on the game.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 6, 17 5:58 PM
BooBooBabyBoy wrote:I have not! I'm playing on my PC and the download was not complete. Looks like nothing much changed, no WINTER EVENT.

Did you download and able to get back in your game? You should see new avatars, new puzzles, and a few other things... but...

The Winter Event HAS NOT started yet. You will not get to play it until it is officially launched. The castle scenery won't change until the event officially starts. Could be in the next day or two.

[Post New]by BooBooBabyBoy on Dec 7, 17 7:59 AM
Thanks so much Silver Hawk!!! I uninstall the game twice, thinking something was very wrong with the download. I contacted customer support, still waiting on reply. But you answered my question. THANKS AGAIN!!

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Dec 7, 17 8:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm on pc and have not gotten download. No new Christmas room. I have it on my ipad game but not on pc.

I guess I'll contact customer support so I can keep up with everyone else.

If there is a step I missed, please let me know.

Thanks!

BooBoo

(Edit) PS. I did uninstall/reinstall.

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 8:08:34 AM PST

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Dec 7, 17 8:12 AM
I got the update not in the game,but via the game manager. did you check there?

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Dec 7, 17 8:17 AM
Hi E162,

Thank you so much for the reminder of how the pc downloads work. I'm doing it right now. I forget it doesn't automatically download every time. I'm so excited to play new content.

Thank you again.

BooBoo

Trixxssie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Trixxssie on Dec 7, 17 8:30 AM
I am playing on pc and have the new Christmas room and have progressed from level 80 to level 82. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game as running slow I have contacted the support team who are really good at keeping us updated when the game goes wrong. I have not got the new winter event update yet.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Dec 7, 17 8:53 AM
Trixxssie wrote:I am playing on pc and have the new Christmas room and have progressed from level 80 to level 82. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game as running slow I have contacted the support team who are really good at keeping us updated when the game goes wrong. I have not got the new winter event update yet.

Did you open the new Christmas room? If you did, you probably got the event, but it hasn't started yet. Also 3 new pets to be crafted...you can see what you need but will have to wait for the event. And 4 new puzzles which you can get pieces if you activate one of them. If you have those things, then all is well (probably) and when the winter event starts you can enjoy.

Trixxssie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Trixxssie on Dec 7, 17 10:14 AM
Thanks I do have the new room will check for the puzzles the only other issue just now is the game play is slow not sure if I should uninstall and reinstall again.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 7, 17 10:56 AM
Trixxssie wrote:Thanks I do have the new room will check for the puzzles the only other issue just now is the game play is slow not sure if I should uninstall and reinstall again.
The game comes across the Internet ...... so, I have a couple of questions:

1. Is someone else in your house streaming video or also using up some of your bandwidth?

2. Have you cleared your cookies/history? --- that will slow down Internet access

Trixxssie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Trixxssie on Dec 8, 17 2:37 AM
Thanks for the suggestions I have cleared cookies/history and uninstalled and reinstalled but still running slow, I did have an update for windows on pc so not sure if this has affected anything. I have contacted the support guys who are going to check for me. I have all the christmas updates just waiting on event starting now.

Regards
Tracy

Abrielle
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Abrielle on Dec 8, 17 3:02 AM
Still not working for my iPad......says the update is available for download but then it just goes to the App Store.....back to the update message back to the App Store and seems to be stuck in a loop

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 8, 17 3:24 AM
Abrielle wrote:Still not working for my iPad......says the update is available for download but then it just goes to the App Store.....back to the update message back to the App Store and seems to be stuck in a loop

Make sure everything on your ipad is updated.. both ios and all the other apps you have.. then close the ipad down and start up.. aand try again.

And to all of you who don’t know what the update gave.. just go to page one of the forum and find the message in the thread “new update” it always tell what is in the update.. we don’t have to seach and guess.

Bigfish_tanya
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Dec 8, 17 7:24 AM
I have done it on my android tablet but I haven't done on my PC games yet.
plus i have now downloaded it on my PC tanya game too.

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 1:05:07 PM PST

Go to: