wondercat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

bonus levels

[Post New]by wondercat on Dec 6, 17 5:47 PM
I am completing the sections (all 10 parts plus the puzzle) and then when I try to play the bonus level I get a message that the part is not complete. Any idea what I may be missing?

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:bonus levels

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Dec 7, 17 9:37 PM
Did you put the puzzle together? You have to have all 10 pieces then complete the puzzle which is at the top of the section with a big puzzle piece and round dish below. Then you can do the bonus level.

wondercat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wondercat on Dec 13, 17 11:41 AM
I completed all 10 parts with the 10 puzzle pieces then completed the puzzles but when I go to the bonus round I get a message that the section is not complete. Not sure what's going on

[Post New]by bluebellsonia on Dec 26, 17 7:33 AM
Me too. have completed it all and all puzzles but when I go to bonus part, I just get wallpapers.

[Post New]by amlcrum on Jan 1, 18 6:22 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've completed everything with 3 stars, found all the puzzle pieces and completed the jigsaw puzzle, but when I click on the bonus, it says I haven't completed the level. I'm on a Mac. Is there a problem with the Mac version?

[Post New]by marco11222 on Jan 30, 18 3:19 PM
Same here would like to hear any suggestions

[Post New]by larsgirl0143 on Feb 13, 18 10:25 AM
I just simply can't figure out what we're all missing. I even went back thru and did every level again. Nothing. All puzzle pieces, all puzzles done and every level at three stars.

Go to: