Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

What Happens to Pink Boxes Gifted If........

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 6, 17 7:23 PM
So, Randy and I were chatting and he asked about the pink gift boxes. If folks have their original Christmas room open and you leave their gift boxes under the tree vs the gift bag in the new Christmas room.....Do they get it? Or, does it get lost in cyber space? Or, will you be redirected by the game to place it in the new Christmas room's gift bag?

Just a thought.....

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:What Happens to Pink Boxes Gifted If........

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Dec 6, 17 7:34 PM
I think friends will still receive gifts, even if they have the first Christmas room open.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 6, 17 7:40 PM
Ah! So, maybe it will be an either or choice as to which room you use for gifting the pink boxes? That would be cool!

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Dec 6, 17 8:12 PM
I like the new Christmas Room, because it is cozier, but I think either room will work, why wouldn't it?...

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 6, 17 8:16 PM
I've never played a Christmas event but here is my take...

If you leave a gift under your friends tree because that what they have displayed when you visit them. They will pick it up from under their tree when they go to their own private room.

Alternatively,
If you leave a gift in your friends bag because that is what they have displayed when you visit them. They will pick it up from their bag when they go to their own private room.

I would assume that if the table, tree, and fireplace in Christmas Room 2 has functions associated with the WE then everyone would benefit from having Christmas Room 2 displayed. I would assume that everyone participating in the WE will open Christmas Room 2.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 6, 17 8:51 PM
That makes perfect sense to me.

Go to: