Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Review

[Post New]by Kaliarii on May 12, 10 1:30 PM
Okay, this is the first game I've reviewed without managing to finish. While I enjoy HOGs most of the time, this definitely was not one of them. First, even in the "beginning" levels, there are several times when items aren't visible to the naked eye - and I have a 23" screen!

In what I think are the final few levels, you have to use a flashlight to find items in the dark - wouldn't usually be a problem, except that the light is small to begin with, with a big white dot in the middle that makes it virtually impossible to find the tiny items, like the olive that was about a millimeter in size.

The mini games were insanely simple for the most part, and those that were "hard" could be solved in a matter of a couple minutes by guessing.

The music was irritating, but that's easy - I just turned it off and played my own music. Someone also mentioned a "sex toy" - yes it's there, it's tiny, though I almost wonder if that wasn't simply a language difference, as later in the game, you are told to find a "rubber", which turns out to be an eraser.

In total, frankly I wouldn't recommend this game, because there are too many occasions where even when you use a hint, you are still clicking randomly to find an object, which just makes the game tedious, rather than challenging.

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Review

[Post New]by Kaliarii on May 13, 10 7:38 PM
Holy cow. It was driving me crazy that I hadn't finished the game, so I finished the final level today. However, it has no bearing on my review, lol. I still wouldn't recommend this one. Sorry.

Go to: