bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 7, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by anics1982 on Dec 9, 17 2:25 AM
there is a problem with game. stuck in moment, when the pink gift box is placed in the closet located in the corridor. In principle, at the beginning of the game. It's sad that I can not enjoy the game

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 10, 17 10:12 AM
Hi anics1982,

Welcome to the Forums! It sounds like there's been some trouble progressing in the game. I'm sorry to hear about that! Progression issues can be related to the game's files not having the permissions or resources they need to respond as they should. It could also be related to something going wrong with the save files for the game, and, in those cases, starting up a new profile can help. The following links have more information about making sure the game has all the resources it needs:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should the issues persist after that, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for more assistance. I'd also just like to quickly let you know that each game has a designated Tech Issues thread, so any future issues encountered should be posted there.

If there are lingering issues or concerns, you can also PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by patput on Dec 23, 17 6:20 AM
I cannot collect the pisces sign on the hop in the room. I have found it and click on it but can't collect it

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Dec 23, 17 7:01 AM
I saw this game had a helper and decided it was a no buy immediately.

[Post New]by Amber_Ray on Mar 7, 18 6:16 PM
I am playing on my Android phone and am stuck by the cottage with the witch. The hint highlights the fox but I don't know what he is to do. The door shows I need 2 more bells and I think I got 2 but can only find 1. The inventory bar doesn't move and it may be hidden. Also when I try to remove the last item, it takes a couple attempts because the strategy pops up and it goes to the broken clock.
I see the hole in the tree and I have a lantern with no light.

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 4:17:28 PM PST

Go to: