XzyvaGreenfern
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Floating uncontrollable mouse

[Post New]by XzyvaGreenfern on Dec 7, 17 8:36 AM
I bought this game when it came out and also downloaded the update when it appeared on my game manager. I still cannot play the game. The mouse pointer floats about uncontrollably so I ca't even choose the options box to turn the fancy pointer off.
I have tried changing screen resolution and icon and text sizes, turned off desktop slideshow. Don't know what else to do. The game The Raven is the same. Any ideas anyone? I had problem also with Masque of the Red Death and put an inquiry on that forum several days ago. No response. So now I'm here. I was able to finish Masque of the Red Death by doing the things mentioned above. But these things don't work for Lenore or the Raven.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Floating uncontrollable mouse

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 7, 17 9:47 AM
Hi XzyvaGreenfern,

It sounds like there is some trouble controlling the mouse when playing a few games. Let's see what we can get done with some troubleshooting. If you're using a Mac, the best place to start is reinstalling/updating Shockwave and Flash, as well as looking for updates to the OS for the computer. These updates can help the game and Mac get along better together. Steps for giving these possibilities a try can be found here:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Should that not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator at any time with lingering questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: