naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

WILL NOT SAVE

[Post New]by naedebpat on May 12, 10 3:46 PM
Every time I quit, I have to start over. Are there any ideas? Please and Thank You.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:WILL NOT SAVE

[Post New]by BinLA on May 12, 10 4:44 PM
Are you playing under the default name, or did you sign in? If you signed in, it's best to contact customer service via the to the right, or if you're a member, via live chat.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:WILL NOT SAVE

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 12, 10 6:43 PM
When I bought it it hadn't save my demo progress on my pc, had to create a player name. Same thing on the laptop demo, have to create a new name I guess in order to create a save file. Had to start over on laptop too, so thought I'd never progress after playing first hour 4 times !! LOL. I think it was this game that starts right out on Player Default, then you have to back up to the main page to type in your name. I've had that happen on a few others too, either didn't see the name part or it was on the next page after starting.

If that's not the problem, then there was another thread on forum how to change or create files in the game's file. I played all the way thru and it saved no matter where I quit, unlike some you have to finish a level for save til there like Vampireville. Wish they'd stay consistant in all games.

Go to: