A Friend of Welsh Shelley's.............Who Are You?????

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 7, 17 12:34 PM
Totally confused here in The Valleys (that don't take much these days ).

I had a gift from someone called "Open your new Xmas Room", but I don't know who you are????????

I was about to return a gift earlier, but then my home phone went, and I have been yapping since. Anyways this mysterious person has reverted to their original name, and I can't fathom out who it is.
I'd be here til next Xmas going through my list of friends.

Please reveal yourself or does anybody know?????

Then when i do I will put your ID no. in my little black book, for future ref.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:A Friend of Welsh Shelley's.............Who Are You?????

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 7, 17 2:00 PM
I got the same one. No idea who it is.
I wish when people change their game names, they would keep some part of it instead of using the whole thing for a message banner

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Dec 7, 17 2:30 PM
Just a thought ~ since their Game ID hasn't changed, you could do an Advanced Forum Search for:

Midnight Castle + that number

That's what I do when a Friends completely change their name. Works more often than not.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 7, 17 2:44 PM
I have a friend who has "plz open new Xmas room" on her avatar. I would say there was no room in the slot for more words. Her game name is sammy5. Perhaps this is your friend too?

I have 3 or 4 friends who regularly have messages instead of their name on their avatars. For these friends, I note their id number so I know who has gifted me. Not easy when you get distracted.

Good luck finding your friend.

Dot

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 7, 17 3:02 PM
Dhyaniland wrote:Just a thought ~ since their Game ID hasn't changed, you could do an Advanced Forum Search for:

Midnight Castle + that number

That's what I do when a Friends completely change their name. Works more often than not.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Hi Dhyani,
Thanks for that, but that's what I was going to do, but got distracted by the phone ringing, so hour or so later after yapping with a family member, I went back to finish what I started and they had changed their name again......ie from Xmas room etc to whatever, so never got the chance to get their ID no.

Cheers
Welsh Shelley

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 7, 17 3:04 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:I have a friend who has "plz open new Xmas room" on her avatar. I would say there was no room in the slot for more words. Her game name is sammy5. Perhaps this is your friend too?

I have 3 or 4 friends who regularly have messages instead of their name on their avatars. For these friends, I note their id number so I know who has gifted me. Not easy when you get distracted.

Good luck finding your friend.

Dot

Thanks Dot, but nope haven't got Sammy5 on my friend's list.

Cheers
Welsh Shelley

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 7, 17 3:05 PM
Might be someone who doesn't read the forum, too, so you may never know ..... And, if there was a name change shortly afterwards, it probably indicates that he/she isn't concerned about getting a return gift.....

Other than being eternally curious, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 7, 17 3:12 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Might be someone who doesn't read the forum, too, so you may never know ..... And, if there was a name change shortly afterwards, it probably indicates that he/she isn't concerned about getting a return gift.....

Other than being eternally curious, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thanks AE,
eternally curious, oh what, it's bugging me no end, just like that itch you get on your back and your arm just won't get to that part of your back.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 8, 17 1:04 PM
Had to laugh when I read your post, dont know where you are in the valleys but hope you are not freezing its bitter here on the west coast, have fun in the castle fellow Welsh'y.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 8, 17 2:19 PM
How could you get a gift anyway if since the Christmas event has not started yet? ???

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 8, 17 2:26 PM
fishfingers10 wrote:Had to laugh when I read your post, dont know where you are in the valleys but hope you are not freezing its bitter here on the west coast, have fun in the castle fellow Welsh'y.

It's snowing here in the Cynon Valley, but not laying much, unlike The Heads of Valleys roads. Although my black dog went a bit white, when she asked to be excused into the garden earlier.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 8, 17 2:28 PM
july1277 wrote:How could you get a gift anyway if since the Christmas event has not started yet? ???

Not a Xmas gift July1277, but a gift off my wish list.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 8, 17 6:09 PM
Ok

Go to: