How do I polish the shield

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:Shield

[Post New]by Vaugh on May 12, 10 5:35 PM
Hi calogostill

I have played this game and loved it. I can't quite remember. Do you have a rag in your inventory? I cannot remember if you had to combine it with a cleaner. Below is a link to the walk through for the game.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/eternity-walkthrough/

aniem
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by aniem on May 18, 10 6:33 AM
you should have a brush

[Post New]by flamey50 on Jun 29, 10 7:43 PM
did you ever figure this out???? I have the brush, but when I pick it and the shield up, and it doesn't matter what order, nothing happens, can't polish, feel rather stupid, please help hahahha

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 26, 12 2:22 PM
flamey50 wrote:did you ever figure this out???? I have the brush, but when I pick it and the shield up, and it doesn't matter what order, nothing happens, can't polish, feel rather stupid, please help hahahha

When of the interesting features of this game is that you've got to be in the "correct" area in which to do things and I also noticed that the inventory items will pulsate if they need to be interacted with in a particular scene.

If I remember correctly, you've got to be in the room where you used the key on the torture thingy and had opened up the hidden object portion of the scene.

MEnr56

_HKG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by _HKG on Jun 30, 12 7:25 PM
I must have had the brush at one time, because it is gone from the table. I got so frustrated with this game that I put it aside for a few months, and now I have forgotten a few things.

So now I have the bowl of tree juice and the shield but no brush. How could I have lost it.

Comparing the screen capture in the walkthrough with the one in the game of the room where the brush should be on the table, the brush clearly is no longer there.

Now what do I do?

Go to: