Witches rune minigame

[Post New]by gentlegranny on Dec 8, 17 12:10 PM
I do not understand the mini game where at the witch tiles are surrounded by the yellow hand tiles. It may just be me but I see no rhyme nor reason to it. Even though I try not to use the strategy guide, I did and I don't think it really explained anything. It is one thing to not be able to complete a game because of skill it's another thing to not even under stand it at all. It completely going to game for me if I have to skip something. Please help me.

Re:Witches rune minigame

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Dec 8, 17 12:33 PM
I hate this type of puzzle and always skip it. You are supposed to put more of your marks than the witch. Make a path to the witch's marks, Try to put your mark next to the witch's mark and that line of witch's marks will turn into your mark. But she will do the same. I hope this helps. Pam

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Dec 9, 17 3:11 AM
I skip this too. I try to practice after finishing the game, but the witch seems to get more tiles than you do. What is the strategy?

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 9, 17 7:58 AM
Brendansoma1 wrote:I skip this too. I try to practice after finishing the game, but the witch seems to get more tiles than you do. What is the strategy?

I would like to know that, too.......

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Dec 9, 17 8:12 AM
I got it. I tried to bundle as many of my tiles together as I could. That way the witch only gets the outside ones, and I kept attacking them. In the process blocking some of hers.

Go to: