What are inventory items used for?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Inventory Items

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 8, 17 5:58 PM
Some are used to craft other items
Some are used to open a Zoom Zone (like the Burnt Tree or Iron Chest)
Some are asked for by characters in their quests

[Post New]by StangHer on Dec 10, 17 9:07 AM
So how do you use them? Can you drop and drag them where they are needed. I have food for my pet in my inventory. Can I drop and drag it to him to feed the poor little guy?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 10, 17 9:28 AM
For the most part inventory items get used automatically as you complete quests, open a zoom zone (with items received from playing an HOS), or craft items in the crafting lab. You really don't have to do anything.

If you need to, inventory can be sold for coins or disenchanted for shards from your inventory bag. Do not sell pet food or stamps or crafted items (unless that particular crafted item can be sold for more coins then it took to craft it). Those items are hard to accumulate in the game.

To feed a pet you simply have to click on the pet displayed in the lower left hand corner of your screen. It will be instantly fed - provided you have enough of the type of pet food they eat...

WARNING ! immediately after feeding your pet (clicking on it) and it goes to sleep... Do not do anything else except click on your inventory bag, click the pet tab, and set a new pet - Straight away!

Clicking on a sleeping pet will wake it up resulting in a considerable loss in diamonds. Set a new pet after feeding one to avoid this mistake almost all of us have made at one point or another.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 10, 17 9:36 AM
For more specific information...

On the front page of this forum midway down click on the link titled Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (has a yellow lock in front of it).

From that thread, scroll down and click the link titled Midnight Castle Tips and Tricks .

You can also do some reading of the other links you see in there.

Also, Within your game if you click the gear in the upper right corner you can click the blue "HELP" button from the options window. Find your topic and read short descriptions in there.

Here's the URL address to copy and paste into your internet search bar for instant access to the Midnight Castle Tips and Tricks page...

https://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/midnight-castle-f2p-tips-and-tricks/

Go to: