magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

I did it!!!

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 8, 17 7:58 PM
I have to tell ,i finish all the mini games in Faire of Light!!!!!!

Troglid's carpentry
Fahleed's emporium
Triffledore's artifacts
Wingferry .( this one is very difficult with the critals of level 7;10 and 13 all looks the same thing)

magge

bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:I did it!!!

[Post New]by bridie47 on Dec 9, 17 3:54 PM
Well done you ! I have still to finish Wingferry on the last line and have done no. 15 but the other two are pending. But hey its a great feeling though.. :

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 10, 17 3:33 PM
Hi Bridie 74!
With the last 2 minigames i spent a lot of coins!
Is a satisfaction ,for me this is a very old game; i got mad when they stop it; at the first moment, i started to sold everything,but it was soo much... then i deleted it,and only keep agency 33.
As they stop these one too,i leave big fish games for a year o more,i came back this year to see the awakwning forum and... well... back again;now i'm trying to finish every island, the game has the same problem as long ago - with the internet conection-.I'm sorry about my bad spell of any word.magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 11, 17 10:01 AM
Congratulations!

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 11, 17 10:26 PM
Hi Elven eric, thank you !
Like you did ,lots of gamers help me, briging coins when you brought? (I mean the past tense of buy) things.
I learn something : buy in the shop is chipper than buy one thing in auction to complete a colection; for example the king's portrait + o - 3000 coins and also you need the queen's portrait + o - 4000 coins, With the complete colection you get 10 glasses.
In the shop with 7000 coins you can buy 23 glasses ( each glass for 300 coins)

i'm useing every thing to complete the every "house" and to finish the last levels i use, the shop and buy for 100000 coins (more o less 333 items or in this case glasses; is almost 1/2 level of the big one) i think is much better than trying to have always the complete colection, so... thanks you all !!

magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 13, 17 2:36 AM
Yes buying in the auction is expensive.
An alternative is to buy Chunky Meat Stew and then try to collect the item in the Map Scenes. But I think your solution is the cheapest most of the times.
Are you going to finish the minigames in the other Islands as well?

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 13, 17 2:31 PM
Yes,but it will take some time;i'm in the 4 level in all the minigames in the cristal island;and in the first one -landsom or something like that - more; and in the last one in 3 level.
This one is more expensive and there is not any colections, so it will be very slow. and i will be in level 100 may be the game crash or something i tell you when arribe there,anyway i'm not too far.
magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 15, 17 6:16 AM
There are some 'collegues' in level 100, I saw Gizellella in level 101 but she disappeared.

So I did some math for the minigames: when you have to buy all resources (like Poster Glue etc.) then you need to buy 6.885 items!
When you buy from every item 1 piece it'll cost you 6800 coins.
Together you'll have to spend in total 6.800*6.885 = 46.818.000!!

To help you a little I will make a donation on one of the items you will sell (currently you're not selling anything). Use it well!

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 15, 17 7:03 PM

Hi Elveneric,
i was having fun in skycrystal with the flowers and the other -with some kind of glass-,there are so beautifuls!! ( i think this word is wrong spell)
what a number!!
I know is a lots of coins,but i'm trying to be always in 2.600.000; and then buy for 100.000; keep playing the mini games and trying to get back to 2.600.000.
As i said about myself : i'm a snail,slowly,slowly,but i will get there;i don't sell anything of the mini games untill i finish it,- except when i got ungry with big fish-.
Now i'm only playing the minigames,untill i got all the energy full and then i will use the tower; i got a lot of diferents "foods" but i trying to keep them for the future.
magge

hi Elven eric

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 16, 17 2:16 AM
Your name is magge8, right?

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 16, 17 4:58 PM
Yes, i just finished the mini game number 12 in" town hall"... hard; and the 2 next are both in the middle.
Is so heavy to make 20 games all the same! This place is difficult because the pictures are not very clear and with dark colours.Ufff!
magge

[Post New]by Tulo74 on Dec 17, 17 11:39 AM
Keep up the Good work. So far I've have completed about 6 and a few more will be done soon, and I've been at it for several years. When your are done, to maximize the payout for your resources, only play the first mini game.

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 17, 17 5:42 PM
Hi ! no always; for example in fungus if you play the last one you earn a lot of coins,i used this one in the start of the game, when i needed coins for the food (energy). and when you finish all the game is nice to have the "big ones" done.
magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 18, 17 5:14 AM
I did some nice biddings on your Pink Moonflower. Enjoy!

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 18, 17 7:46 AM

thank you! i try to sell all the staff chipper .magge

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 21, 17 1:46 PM
Elven Eric!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! but don't do that! ; you will need every coin to finish the game,but anyway is a very beautifull Christmas present,i never spect something like that.
In my - alone- dinner of the 24 i'll remember you with a nice glass of champagne. Merry Christmas
Magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Dec 24, 17 2:42 AM
Merry Christmas!
I wouldn't have given it if I did't have enough coins, so don't bother!

Go to: