ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Map pieces for Fire Glyphstone, HELP!

[Post New]by ValerieG on May 12, 10 8:49 PM
I'm just about to give up on this game! After what seemed like hours, I finally collected all the crystals, fire blooms, etc and gave them to the tree man. So I go back to Fire glyphstone and can't continue because I am still missing 1 map piece

I have gone back and forth looking for the last map piece and I just want to scream! I simply am lost and can't find it. Is there a hint button anywhere ? Or can anyone tell me where they are supposed to be so i can go back on every scene AGAIN to look for that last one?

I'm telling ya, I'm a pretty patient person but this game is really raising my blood pressure

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Map pieces for Fire Glyphstone, HELP!

[Post New]by prpldva on May 12, 10 11:04 PM
Hi Valerieg!

Have you checked the walkthrough? All the pieces are marked.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough

I hope this helps.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on May 13, 10 3:46 PM
thank you prpldva, I had checked it out, and the other one on another site. Still could'nt find it. But I persevered, and after another hour or so, finally found it!
Yippee skippee! Now I'ma happy camper, at least until my next snag.

Man, I thought RTR was difficult, but I think this one of the hardest IHOG I've played

[Post New]by runauturuncu on Dec 19, 10 10:47 AM
Well, I found the five map pieces for the fire glyphstone and I still can't get the stone to activate. Went to the walkthrough and I definitely found all the map pieces. Can someone help?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Map pieces for Fire Glyphstone, HELP!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 5, 11 12:22 PM
ValerieG wrote:I'm just about to give up on this game! After what seemed like hours, I finally collected all the crystals, fire blooms, etc and gave them to the tree man. So I go back to Fire glyphstone and can't continue because I am still missing 1 map piece

I have gone back and forth looking for the last map piece and I just want to scream! I simply am lost and can't find it. Is there a hint button anywhere ? Or can anyone tell me where they are supposed to be so i can go back on every scene AGAIN to look for that last one?

I'm telling ya, I'm a pretty patient person but this game is really raising my blood pressure

Since map pieces are so important to be able to move on in this game, the game developers should NOT have made it such a difficult task; who wants to spend hours just to find an important item JUST to be able to move on in a game?

MEnr56

Go to: