mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Problems with Markets today?

[Post New]by mirandashell on Dec 9, 17 2:47 AM
Anyone else finding their market is behaving weirdly? Taking money but not providing the goods? Showing absolutely massive carrots? Not keeping up with what you've bought?

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:Problems with Markets today?

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 9, 17 3:13 AM
That has happened to me as well but not today
In my case, the situation didn't last that much (x minutes / hours later when I have tried again it was ok)

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Dec 9, 17 3:25 AM
I'll leave it for a bit then. It did tell me to check my internet connection so I did and it was fine. So I think the problem may be this end.

Bit annoyed at all the stuff I've lost though.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Dec 9, 17 7:31 AM
Just tried it again and still can't buy anything.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 9, 17 9:42 AM
When I had the buying problem I thought I am clicking to fast between baskets. I was trying to buy 10 marvelous bricks plus 10 plus something else
Clicking slowly on baskets has helped my (wait a few seconds between baskets)

When I was seeing big carrot, I stayed on that market a little more. In a few seconds, the big carrot was replaced by a name and a smiley face. I thought I have come to that market when somebody was buying

If that's not helping maybe you should contact customer support or wait until a player with more experience than me will answer your topic

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 9, 17 1:11 PM
Hello mirandashell,

It sounds like the marketplace might not be behaving properly. This could be a display issue, where the items are being put in your inventory but not showing in the totals. Let's try some troubleshooting.

First, please check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. Next, run the game in Administrator Mode. Both processes should improve the game's interactions with the computer. I've included relevant help pages, which contain instructions, below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If there's still trouble buying items after trying these steps, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team, and include the game's in-game ID with the inquiry. Please also post to the thread below the next time a technical issue occurs:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

This will ensure that the Moderation Team sees and responds to your inquiry as quickly as we can. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so any new comments or questions can be directed to the one above. Thank you for your patience, and if any new questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: