skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

No update has arrived for me???

[Post New]by skell169 on Dec 9, 17 3:14 AM
Hello Rona here can not get into my I Pad game of Midnight Castle as I am being told there is an update available but not on my game or through my App Store so has other people got this update yet ? That gives the people at level 80 another 2 levels to play? Or has it not arrived as yet??? It also contained the X-Mas event but no start date given?? Please let me know if others of you have got the update many thanks
Rona and good luck with everything in your castles and Happy Christmas to all players!!!

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Re:No update has arrived for me???

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 9, 17 3:40 AM
Go to app store and pull down to refress it and the update is there.
Maybe you can get from inside the game.. press cockwheel upper right corner.

[Post New]by nowalnuts on Dec 9, 17 4:43 AM
iPad users need to have the latest ios version installed before the update will show as available. Once I updated my iPad, the game update was available with Apple - but it did not show up until then.

katkitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katkitty on Dec 9, 17 2:57 PM
I play on my iPad as well and iPad Air trouble trying to get the new version. How do you upload the iOS for the iPad

Trida1952
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Trida1952 on Dec 9, 17 3:44 PM
Go to settings, then general and you should see if there is an update for iPad. Hope this works for you.

Tricia

katkitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katkitty on Dec 9, 17 4:06 PM
Trida1952. Thank you, after I posted that reply I realize what I had to do so I kind of answered my own question but thank you again. Maybe someone else can answer me on what does it mean to move the nights seven days in a row how does that work

katkitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katkitty on Dec 9, 17 4:09 PM
I meant to say move the Knight seven days in a row

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 9, 17 4:40 PM
katkitty, you just have to click on the large Knights that stand on either side of the Castle Gates (where the Broken Well and Belfry are) so they bang their weapons on the ground. You must do this 7 days in a row...if you miss a day, the count will start all over again.

katkitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katkitty on Dec 9, 17 4:54 PM
Whitebutterfly54 thank you very much.

Go to: