what ???

[Post New]by mizzbrat on May 13, 10 6:31 AM
Ok bigfish what is going on with al these games where are the great hidden object games that you used to give us , all the new games lately are BAD BAD BAD !!! Give us the GREAT games back

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:what ???

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 13, 10 6:49 AM
I like this game. It depends on if you prefer tmgames or hogs.

Bigfish had released good hogs lately - try Love Chronicles: The Spell. I have finished it last weekend and loved it

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 13, 10 7:33 AM
I totally have to agree with Eisteepfirsch, this is an awesome game. Thanks again Big Fish!! Happy Gaming!!

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 7:42:25 AM PST

akaratcat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by akaratcat on May 13, 10 8:03 AM
You can at least say they (BF) have a variety of games.....I have 8 credits and I can say they will last me a long time at this rate.....Games lately aren't worth looking at...I hate these gendre of games. Want more like Mushroom age and Azada...now there are some games.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on May 13, 10 10:26 AM
Deadtime Stories is another excellent HOG recently released if you are looking for a HOG game. I don't like TM games like the Sally series, but no reason to complain - the TM people deserve their turn just as much as I do.

KIW0612

[Post New]by lgmacox1 on May 13, 10 12:44 PM
Thanks KIW0612. I like the TM games and not the hidden object games, and it seems that is all there is anymore. My complaint over this is that we can't use our credit's. I have 6, and it I want this game, I have to pay for it. It seems that if it is a collector's game, then maybe say we have to use 2 game credits...we did pay for them.

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 12:44:27 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 13, 10 1:25 PM
If you wait 2-3 weeks you can use a game credit for the game.

Leaty
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Leaty on May 13, 10 1:52 PM
Uhmm ... guys? What's up? This is a section is about a specific game. Either you talk about that game or take your complains, who have nothing to do with it, to the chit-chat corner where it belongs...

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on May 13, 10 2:19 PM
I'm on board with the poster directly above me.
This forum is for Sally's Studio Collector's Edition not hidden object games in general. Posting complaints in random sections won't get anything resolved

It is ironic how you don't think there are enough hidden object games whereas I feel there is an overabundance of hidden object games and not enough time management games.

Grass is greener on the other side.

I just bought this game and absolutely love it. .

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 13, 10 11:50 PM
To: stingstungme Good Point!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 14, 10 12:16 AM
stingstungme wrote:
It is ironic how you don't think there are enough hidden object games whereas I feel there is an overabundance of hidden object games and not enough time management games.

Grass is greener on the other side.

Off-topic: you are right, and we (HOG fans) are right.

The difference is, that we (the HOG fans) get "zillion" bad HOG games - the last one I bought was at 6th of May, 8 days from today), hungry to some good one, even CE - but each day brings another frustration.

I'd prefer to get once a week some good HOG, instead to be spammed with B/C/D rated HOGs.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 14, 10 12:34 AM
*Slightly off topic but necessary post*

Time management games are my favorite and iHOGs and fragmented HOGs come in 3rd. (Innovative action puzzle games come in second but they are released few and far between.)

However, during the past year, the HOG to time management game ratio has been about ten to one. When Bigfish produces HOGs, they are of high quality, but many companies are simply looking to make a quick buck by quickly slapping together sub par HOGs.

HOGs sell the best with time management games coming in second. HOGs are much easier to program because they don't have the balancing issues that arcade/time management games have. That is why there is a 10:1 ratio vs a 3 or 4:1 ratio....

Don K

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 14, 10 12:36 AM

Off-topic: you are right, and we (HOG fans) are right.

The difference is, that we (the HOG fans) get "zillion" bad HOG games - the last one I bought was at 6th of May, 8 days from today), hungry to some good one, even CE - but each day brings another frustration.

I'd prefer to get once a week some good HOG, instead to be spammed with B/C/D rated HOGs.

The above is a quote from Rebeca, don't know if it posted right..

Rebeca, I understand how it is to crave a wonderful new game, but waiting 8 days is nothing. Try waiting 8 weeks, or even 8 months... (Ranch Rush 2, Royal Envoy)

I know there are several great HOGs coming out here in the next month, so I am sure you will be happy with the game selection again. Happy gaming!

Edited on 05/14/2010 at 12:37:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Fifi_Fluff on Jul 10, 10 2:29 PM
The range of comments here should show you all that BigFish have a variety of customers to please...the TM fans moan about HOGS and vice versa. I count myself lucky as I can enjoy either if the story and graphics and game play are to my taste. Frankly, I adore BigFish....so for those of you that are unhappy, try to go find a better gaming download site elsewhere - I doubt you'll be able to!!!

Go to: