Mosiac Art

[Post New]by indinanprincess on Oct 23, 08 2:52 PM
I am stuck on the mosiac art, can some one please help?
thanks.

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Mosiac Art

[Post New]by mauntana on Oct 23, 08 7:08 PM
Place the border pieces first then look at the picture and rearrange based on the corners. I had to play with the inside pieces a few times to get the tiles in order. If you want a picture of what it looks like, go to Gamezebo's tricks and tips. I use this as a last resort if I can't work through it myself, but it helps if you're hitting your head against the wall.

[Post New]by indinanprincess on Oct 23, 08 8:08 PM
thanks for responding. I did figurd out and I have now finished the game
Thanks

TJPorche
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by TJPorche on Oct 23, 08 10:15 PM
Piggybacking on to this - is my mosaic puzzle stuck or what? Do I click and swap, rotate or what? I may have a game glitch and my puzzle doesn't move. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

suze14
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by suze14 on Oct 24, 08 12:46 AM
hi i too am having problems at this bit, everytime i put the cursor over the the mosaic to try and solve it my game crashes and freezes everything, dont really want to uninstall any suggestions from fellow fishes out there please ..............suze

[Post New]by tikigirl_va on Oct 24, 08 5:29 PM
I had problems also, and I got so frustrated that I quit and saved for the night. When I came back to it, my mosaic was done, and I could move on. Hope this helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 7:21 PM
tikigirl_va wrote:I had problems also, and I got so frustrated that I quit and saved for the night. When I came back to it, my mosaic was done, and I could move on. Hope this helps.

Wow- that's pretty cool. I have to try that next go around.

[Post New]by MulanRose on Oct 25, 08 7:20 AM
You are not the only one having probs with the mosiac. Mine also freezes when I click the tile onto the mosiac. I like this game but cant get any farther. I have to shut down my 'puter to get out of the frozen puzzle.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 25, 08 8:45 AM
MulanRose wrote:You are not the only one having probs with the mosiac. Mine also freezes when I click the tile onto the mosiac. I like this game but cant get any farther. I have to shut down my 'puter to get out of the frozen puzzle.

You should contact tech support. It might be something very minor like updating drivers. attach your latest dxdiag file to your email.

Edited on 10/25/2008 at 8:45:38 AM PST

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:Mosiac Art Problems

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Oct 25, 08 6:53 PM
I have contacted Tech Support as I have the same problem with this level, even after I did an update to my Video Driver, I run Vista SP1 with DirectX10, the only thing I haven't tried is a download & re-install but I don't want to do that quite yet. Will see what happens when I hear from Tech Support

ChristinaF
Clownfish
Clownfish
832 Posts

Re:Mosiac Art Problems

[Post New]by ChristinaF on Oct 26, 08 5:55 AM
Debbie387 wrote:I have contacted Tech Support as I have the same problem with this level, even after I did an update to my Video Driver, I run Vista SP1 with DirectX10, the only thing I haven't tried is a download & re-install but I don't want to do that quite yet. Will see what happens when I hear from Tech Support

I have had the same problem with the game freezing when I try to put the tile on the mosaic. I am waiting to hear back from Tech Support. In the meantime, I did uninstall and reinstall the game, but to no avail. I also did what you did: I updated my video driver and made sure I was running DirectX 10 with Vista SP1. I was able to replicate the error several times before and after the game reinstallation and then driver updates. I sent a DxDiag file, a HijackThis log file, and a screen shot of the frozen screen to Tech Support when I submitted my service request. When I hear back from them, and if their suggested solution works, I'll be glad to post that info here for those who are having the same problem as I am.

I wonder if there is a bug or glitch in the game and if a game patch is needed. I really hope to get resolution soon because I was enjoying this game so much. I very much like the different way you have to find the HOs and piece them back together and then use some of them in inventory.

In the meantime, I am now playing the Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets game. It also ups the ante as an HO game by having you look for "extra" items you put together as well as some other ingenious features of the game. Good story line and lots of fun. So it's a good substitute while I'm waiting to get to play The Treasures of Mystery Island again.

Maryred52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Maryred52 on Oct 27, 08 7:10 AM
looking at the hints have helped alot. thank you

[Post New]by jagerliz on Oct 29, 08 7:29 AM
Try starting game over as a new player. I did and it played right throught the tiles.

[Post New]by kookyen on Nov 12, 08 10:10 AM
TJPorche wrote:Piggybacking on to this - is my mosaic puzzle stuck or what? Do I click and swap, rotate or what? I may have a game glitch and my puzzle doesn't move. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by kookyen on Nov 12, 08 10:15 AM
Ia'm having the same problem , I started the game up two time , and the same thing happens agan . I would like to know what"s wrong. windows keep telling me program termanated.

[Post New]by betee47 on Dec 6, 08 8:04 PM
I did get a reply about the Mosiac Art . Here is response I recieved. I have done what he suggested but it still freezes. So I am going to get a replacement for that game

Recently you requested personal assistance from our Customer Support Department. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Please respond if you need further assistance with your question.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply directly to this email.

Subject
Area of the Mosaic tile

Discussion Details

Response (Jeff H, Seattle) December 05, 2008 10:54 AM
Thanks for responding and providing these reports. I do have a couple suggestions that may help with this error message. From the HijackThis report it appears that your computer is running the following anti-virus programs that could be interfering with this game.

AVG
Threatfire
Spybot - Search and Destroy

We recommend you add the game manager (and related applications) to your Firewall and Anti-Virus software's safe list (usually referred to as "whitelisting") to resolve these problems. The game manager is located in your Program Files:

C:\Program Files\bfgclient

The 3 applications that need to be "white listed":

* bfgclient.exe
* bfgprocess.exe
* bfggameservices.exe

We strongly recommend you consult your antivirus or firewall software's support.

Go to: