Newbies - PLEASE READ

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Newbies - PLEASE READ

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 10, 17 7:34 AM
Did you know there is on board help in your game? You can get many preliminary questions answered. Then come to the forum and ask questions if you need more detail.

Step 1: Click the gear in the upper right corner of your game.

Step 2: Click the blue button labeled "Help"

Step 3: Select a topic you want to learn more about. They are brief descriptions and more detailed information will be found on the "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle" thread on this forum.

Step 4: You can quickly access the forum by clicking the blue button titled "Game Forum" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window.

Step 5: Have a problem with your game and need help from Big Fish Customer Support? Click the blue button labeled "Support" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window. A new browser tab will open to Big Fish support page. From there you can click the link in the upper right side labeled "Submit a request". Then proceed to filling out the help ticket.

Here's the URL address to copy and paste into your URL search bar mentioned in step 3 for Helpful Links for Midnight Castle below:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Edited on 12/10/2017 at 10:32:42 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Newbies - PLEASE READ

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 10, 17 10:32 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for putting this post together, silver_hawk! I think it could be really helpful for our new players, so I'm going to go ahead and sticky it to keep it easy to locate. Happy gaming, everyone!

bfgArinelle

Newbies - PLEASE READ

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Dec 12, 17 3:12 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Did you know there is on board help in your game? You can get many preliminary questions answered. Then come to the forum and ask questions if you need more detail.

Step 3: Select a topic you want to learn more about. They are brief descriptions and more detailed information will be found on the "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle" thread on this forum.

Step 4: You can quickly access the forum by clicking the blue button titled "Game Forum" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window.

Step 5: Have a problem with your game and need help from Big Fish Customer Support? Click the blue button labeled "Support" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window. A new browser tab will open to Big Fish support page. From there you can click the link in the upper right side labeled "Submit a request". Then proceed to filling out the help ticket.

Here's the URL address to copy and paste into your URL search bar mentioned in step 3 for Helpful Links for Midnight Castle below:

Also, if you do need help or advice on the forum, it might be quicker to look back over the last couple of pages; if something is puzzling you, it's more than likely that it has also bothered someone else and that they have asked about it.

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Newbies - PLEASE READ

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 26, 17 3:30 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Did you know there is on board help in your game? You can get many preliminary questions answered. Then come to the forum and ask questions if you need more detail.

Hi there i'm a Newbie on Android. Your tip was very helpful! I didn't know about the forum button. Thanks a lot! Azevedina

[Post New]by Mar144itsme on Jan 5, 18 8:59 PM
Thanks for this!
In the current Castle Challenge, the task is to get 3 Santa's Medallions. Where do we find these? Last year they were part of the game, but this year (Christmas season) they have not appeared. I tried to find some in the special rooms, and in the pets, and I tried to request them from friends, but I can't figure it out.
Can you help?
Thanks!
Mar144itsme

[Post New]by blondihon on Jan 6, 18 5:48 AM
Mar144itsme, you get the medallions when you give gifts in the special Christmas room. ?

Edited on 01/06/2018 at 5:48:52 AM PST

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Jan 10, 18 4:28 AM
You can also ask for them on your wish list.

[Post New]by daly55 on Jan 17, 18 9:34 AM
sorry to post here but don't know where to post for friends request. New player level 17. Need friends pls add me

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 17, 18 2:51 PM
Hi daly55,

Welcome to the forums! Friends are specific to the platform the player is using, so we have a few different threads where our players can find Friends to add. Those threads are listed below:

Friend Codes:

iOS Friend Codes

PC Friend Codes

Friends for Android

We also have another thread that contains a bunch of helpful links for players just getting started or who are looking for answers to some common questions. Here's a link to that thread as well:

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

I hope this information helps out. Have fun stormin' the Castle!

bfgArinelle

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Feb 12, 18 4:31 PM
Not a new player but started playing last week on a chromebook. Now at level 14. Thought that I'd be able to do the first ten challenges of the Castle Challenge. Nope. Day five is a stopper. The Snow Griffin doesn't return gold chests. Chances of getting a seasonal pet - zero. Perhaps whoever is putting the Challenges together might remember not to exclude new players.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 18 4:57 PM
Hello temp_89120,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experiences in the recent Castle Challenge. We definitely want our lower level players to feel like they're able to participate if they'd like to take on the challenge, and I'd be happy to bring your feedback to those teams for future Castle Challenges. While our teams will be unable to change the currently running one, we definitely want to take this into consideration for any future challenges that are run.

Thank you for your time and for letting us know what would make the Castle Challenges better. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Newbies - PLEASE READ and a QUESTION

[Post New]by Shermione on Feb 25, 18 11:47 AM
Thank you for this and I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am confused about plants growths in certain scenes that began to show yesterday. I may not be describing them well. They appear to be dark spidery plants, some with red centers.

A few months ago there were green vines with elves that suddenly appeared, but wouldn’t allow me to interact with them. Eventually, they left.

Initially, I thought perhaps because I was new to the game it was something I wasn’t advanced enough in which to participate, but now that I am at level 50 I fear I am missing something important.

Can anyone fill me in?

Edited on 02/25/2018 at 11:48:06 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 25, 18 4:31 PM
Shermione..........Welcome to the Forum!

Those plants just a weird part of the game........no reason for them really......they will eventually go away when you hit the upper 50's levels.

You are missing nothing.........have fun!!

[Post New]by Cleodet4 on Feb 27, 18 2:37 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi daly55,

Welcome to the forums! Friends are specific to the platform the player is using, so we have a few different threads where our players can find Friends to add. Those threads are listed below:

Friend Codes:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/275474.page">iOS Friend Codes</a>

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265608.page">PC Friend Codes</a>

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293452.page">Friends for Android</a>

We also have another thread that contains a bunch of helpful links for players just getting started or who are looking for answers to some common questions. Here's a link to that thread as well:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page">Helpful Links for Midnight Castle</a>

I hope this information helps out. Have fun stormin' the Castle!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Dez456 on Mar 7, 18 4:31 PM
Hi can anyone help with the friends room I'm at the point where I have to help friends to get some post cards not sure how it works my id#684674

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 8, 18 3:49 PM
Dez456......Welcome to the Forum! On first page of forum there is a thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle......in there is a link for adding friends....click on your platform and post at bottom of that thread and then work from bottom up adding friends.

rosewny
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rosewny on Mar 10, 18 2:54 PM
Not only newbies can learn from this post, I’ve been playing since summer of 2014 and this was the first time I learned that the forum could be accessed through the game.
Play on iPad and always entered safari.
Not much of a message but have appreciated the information I’ve been able to get through all of you thanks.

Re:Newbies - PLEASE READ and a QUESTION

[Post New]by KateJones1 on Mar 17, 18 6:30 AM
Shermione wrote:Thank you for this and I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am confused about plants growths in certain scenes that began to show yesterday. I may not be describing them well. They appear to be dark spidery plants, some with red centers.

A few months ago there were green vines with elves that suddenly appeared, but wouldn’t allow me to interact with them. Eventually, they left.

Initially, I thought perhaps because I was new to the game it was something I wasn’t advanced enough in which to participate, but now that I am at level 50 I fear I am missing something important.

Can anyone fill me in?

I am so confused on your plants comment. I am at level 49 and have been playing over a year and have never seen this plant growth thing you are talking about. You sure it is Midnight Castle?

Edited on 03/17/2018 at 6:32:06 AM PST

[Post New]by KateJones1 on Mar 17, 18 6:34 AM
daly55 wrote:sorry to post here but don't know where to post for friends request. New player level 17. Need friends pls add me

We need to know your ID# in the game in order for us to add you as a friend. It is the most efficient way to add you in the game.

[Post New]by Fixandgo on Mar 23, 18 7:33 AM
Definitely not just for newbies!
I have a question regarding the exclusive pets. I read Anneliegram’s very complete and helpful post about where and how we can get our pets. I have all of the pets that I can get at this point except the dragons that I’ve seen in friends rooms. I’m on level 80 so I’m past the level where I should have been able to get them. Anneligram said they can be found in a zoom zone called the Ghostly Chest. Is this something I still have or would it have been available for only a limited time? I’ve looked everywhere I can find and see plenty of chests, but no Ghostly Chest.

Go to: