Tokyo problem level 111-120

[Post New]by Trspeedy on Dec 10, 17 4:11 PM
I played all levels to received rewards for green emeralds it stopped counting at 6 of 10. I can not play any further I can not receive any rewards because they are done.
HELP.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Tokyo problem level 111-120

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 11, 17 2:19 AM
This is a known problem. You need to contact tech support. Click help in the upper right corner, then “contact us” in the lower left. Fill in a support ticket. You will receive an automated response, reply to that one or else they will think your issue is resolved.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Tokyo problem level 111-120

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 11, 17 11:51 AM
Hey Trspeedy,

Sorry to hear there's been some trouble with Tokyo levels 111-120! As Loonz111 mentioned, this is an issue the appropriate teams are looking into, and we appreciate your patience while we investigate. In the meantime, the best course is to contact our Technical Support Team with your User ID, if available, so they can provide assistance.

In the future, please post tech issues in one of the appropriate threads for Gummy Drop! so our Moderators can quickly locate and respond to such posts. Those threads can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Since this thread is about a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Please post any additional questions in the most appropriate of the two above threads. You can also PM me or another active Moderators with questions or concerns. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: