whitchville .. Hook?

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

whitchville .. Hook?

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 10, 17 8:22 PM
I am trying to open the gate after level 66 .. it says to find a hook. I search for it but cant find anything .. it sends me close to level 52 .. any help would do Thanks

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,699 Posts

Re:whitchville .. Hook?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 11, 17 6:55 AM
Have you done the levels associated with the boat/ship that is right beside level 51/52?

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 11, 17 10:45 AM
the ship is there. I don't see a quest ... let me see if I am missing something
Thanks

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 11, 17 10:51 AM
do I have to do something to make the quest appear?? I cant find it .. Thanks

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,699 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 11, 17 1:43 PM
the levels should have been triggered to be revealed.... it may be a technical issue.... I would address this on the locked yellow thread regarding technical issues ... you could also try pm'ing a mod and asking them what they think.... It's been too long for me, and since all my levels are opened on that world, there is no way for me to go back and re-create when those levels on the ship opened up (or what triggered them to open)....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,699 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 11, 17 2:07 PM
The next time you are in Witchville... look at the yellow scroll with the word: Quests on it (upper right hand side of screen).... it "should" lead you to the areas you need to finish to get to the Hook.....

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 11, 17 5:54 PM
it says I need the axe to break the rock ... I did the axe level and it is sitting on the level but I cant seem to retrieve it.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 12, 17 8:01 AM

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 8:03:41 AM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 12, 17 9:08 PM
It's on the boat I think.

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 13, 17 7:48 PM
still needing help .. anyone think of anything??

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,699 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 14, 17 7:30 AM
If the quest scroll is not guiding you to exactly where you need to go.... I'm thinking you might try asking customer support for help... maybe you have a glitch of some kind that is not allowing you open up a level....

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 14, 17 1:47 PM
thanks .. customer support says they will look into it right away, and maybe to try to complete the level to get the axe again.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,629 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 15, 17 6:01 AM
I presume you have done this already, but just to make sure, did you click on FIND, next to the hook inside the level 66 cloud?

[Post New]by SomeoneWhimsical on Dec 17, 17 11:53 AM
Mine is doing the same thing. I’ve completed all the levels and still no hook. Cry!

[Post New]by moxyfan on Jan 7, 18 10:07 AM
I am the same problem with the pick axe to get the fish hook. Does anyyone have any idea how to get the fish hook and i have completed all three sublevels on level 54 and it still does not give me the pick axe.

Cyril48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Cyril48 on Jan 7, 18 10:21 AM
You are not alone,I cannot progress any further as I stil cannot get the fish hook.It says I need the pick axe to open the entrance on level 52 to the bot but there is a picture of the pick axe but have completed that level many times yet still cannot get it. Very annoying as I cannot go any further. I have reported this so hopefully it will be sorted

Edited on 01/07/2018 at 10:52:43 AM PST

Bridell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bridell on Jan 7, 18 1:37 PM
Try entering this code: E2445C

[Post New]by moxyfan on Jan 8, 18 10:48 AM
Where do you enter the code and what will that do?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,514 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 10, 18 8:14 PM
I just started a new game yesterday and finally got up to level 66 in Witchville.

The pickaxe was somewhere around level 56 or 57. Sorry I forgot to write that down.

The Hook to open the gate is at level 51 side level 5 which is located on the boat next to the mine.

What I did was play the regular levels all the way to the gate. Then I went back and did side levels 51 - 1 through 51 - 5 to get the hook.

If you cannot do that and the hook does not drop after completing the fifth side level on the boat next to level 51 then you need to contact customer support.

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 8:14:44 PM PST

[Post New]by moxyfan on Jan 11, 18 11:22 AM
I have completed all levels on 51n and 52 all the way and there was not 5 sublevels on level 51 so can someone help me go on in the game. I have contacted customer support and they were no help.

Go to: