Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,112 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 11, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/11/2017 at 8:21:13 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
635 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3 here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Dec 11, 17 7:15 AM

World's Greatest Cities sure knows how to shake up the Mosaic puzzle world! I love the variety of Mosaics they offer, but I would like to have a few more colors added to the traditional multi-colored type, which only has 3 available colors presently. I think those colors could be a little more vivid, and I wish they would label the pictures afterwards. My final complaints (the reasons for only 4 stars) are the fact that in the Mystery Lands type, the colors are at times too similar, making it difficult to tell them apart, and sometimes the cells don't automatically cross off on either setting, and I have to go through and cross them off manually. I do like reading about all the different Cities around the World, which is a feature offered in this game,.

bfgArinelle
1,000 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 11, 17 8:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 12/11/2017 at 8:20:36 AM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,353 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Dec 11, 17 8:39 AM
I just went through the first city, and enjoyed it, as usual. I do like the variety, though I have to say that the puzzles with the actual photo backgrounds can get pretty challenging to get through...though I love the results.
As I stated in one other thread, I really wish that we could have two bonus puzzles at the end...one where we have to put together the Mystery Lands pieces into a single landscape, and one with the labyrinths combined into one huge labyrinth that we have to solve.
I definitely recommend if you like a bit of variety in your griddler/paint-by-numbers/mosaic puzzles. Call them whatever you like...if you can think the least bit logically, these are fun.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,362 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Dec 12, 17 1:18 AM
I'm a recent convert to these games and play them purely for relaxation. However those 'Mystery Lands' grids are very frustrating; the colours in some are so similar I keep hitting the wrong squares and as someone else said, the cells don't always get crossed off, making it twice as easy to make a mistake. The finished pictures in the multi-colours puzzles don't appear to look like anything but there are more than 3 colours in some of the puzzles; I think in at least one of them, there were 5 or 6.

I bought this with a PCC

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,371 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 12, 17 5:46 AM
I like this nonogram, just like I enjoy playing the other 2 games by this developer, but as Angelfish said, it gets frustrating when, in some of the grids, the objects added are so similar, it's hard to distinguish them.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,353 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Dec 13, 17 12:00 PM
I agree about the similar looking items. I've started going through the later colors rather slowly, starting slightly above or below where I THINK I started, and watching the numbers above. (I play with it scratching off the numbers as I go...especially for these puzzles!) If it says 8 and I've done 8, and it doesn't scratch the number, I go one more and check again. Repeat as necessary. In this way I've gotten through so far with three stars. I don't think I would want to do these particular puzzles with no numbers scratched off...there is simply way too much possibility of error.

coqa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by coqa on Jan 22, 18 10:01 AM
Have enjoyed the challenge of using logic. The only downside is when you get to last colour/symbol it is just a case of filling in spaces left. Which isn't really a brain stretch.

Go to: