tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

New event...

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 11, 17 3:50 AM
When playing this latest event, I find that I cannot "X" out of the event. If I click on the "X", I get a message re purple fireflies. I tried using all of my three lives to see if I could end the event but still get the message re fireflies. Another area - the top right of the event screen - gives info re blue fireflies. I had to shut down the game to be able to reenter and go back to the map screen.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:New event...

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 12, 17 3:22 PM
Hello tj1147,

It sounds like there's been trouble exiting the latest event. Thank you for bringing this matter to the Moderation Team's attention. Please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team and include both the game's in-game ID and screenshots of the message that is received. The screenshots will help the Support Team figure out what's happening within the game.

The help pages below will guide you through those processes.

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)
How do I attach a file to my email?

To ensure you receive the quickest help possible in the future, I'd recommend posting about technical issues in the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

The Moderation Team monitors this thread to track technical issues within the game, and posting to the designated thread also helps keep the forum organized. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so future threads can be directed to the one above. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: