rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

New puzzle pieces

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 11, 17 11:50 AM
Is anyone else having trouble collecting the correct pieces for any of the Christmas puzzles? I usually get at least 2 - 3 puzzles completed waiting for an Event to begin. Not so this time. It's not that the pieces aren't dropping, it's that I'm stuck needing the last two pieces for the 1st puzzle! I have disenchanted 5 - 12 packs today alone! Maybe they'll drop once the Event starts but it would be nice to finish one puzzle at least before all breaks loose in the Event.

RBsMom

Update: Break out the band! I got a piece! Woo hoo! Now where is that last little creepy piece?

Have fun in your castle..

Edited on 12/11/2017 at 12:28:06 PM PST

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:New puzzle pieces

[Post New]by FionaN on Dec 11, 17 11:56 AM
Hi RBsMom

I was like you, waiting days for the last puzzle piece to drop for the 1st of the new puzzles I tried. I am on my second one now and still getting loads of multiples, but I suppose it does pass the time until the event starts....

Fiona

[Post New]by Wolfgal_2000 on Dec 11, 17 11:56 AM
I've been having the same thing recently. I just figured I'd hit a stretch of bad luck

LadyHawk/BlackWolf

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 11, 17 12:11 PM
Have only just started the first of the new batch of puzzles yesterday, because I couldn't finish the list puzzle of the autumn event. Those last two pieces just wouldn't drop.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Dec 11, 17 12:35 PM
I've had better luck with the new puzzles than with the old ones! It took me over a month to finish the last of the fall puzzles, needed just one piece: I did hundreds (literally) of HOS, bought dozens of puzzle packs, and still needed just one piece. I finally got it last week, and am working on the first of the new puzzles. Sheesh!

XzyvaGreenfern
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by XzyvaGreenfern on Dec 11, 17 1:02 PM
FionaN wrote:Hi RBsMom

I was like you, waiting days for the last puzzle piece to drop for the 1st of the new puzzles I tried. I am on my second one now and still getting loads of multiples, but I suppose it does pass the time until the event starts....

Fiona
I don't think it is just the new puzzles.The last couple pieces have always been hard to get, but I'm finding them even harder now! I've been stuck on the same puzzle in several of my games with just one or two pieces needed for days! And I've been playing those games. I bought a lot of pieces too, but just not getting them.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 11, 17 1:31 PM
I'm still working on getting the last piece for the first new puzzle. It's nerve-wracking only because I feel I have to check every time I get a puzzle piece to see if it's the right one so I'm not collecting puzzle pieces for nothing.

Come on, puzzle piece Gods, smile on me today!

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Dec 11, 17 1:44 PM
Same here,,been stuck waiting on one piece for the 1st puzzle,,since the day they opened,,I get a lot of pieces, but not the one I need

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 11, 17 3:11 PM
I, too, have been waiting forever for the last two pieces of the first puzzle. In addition to the duplicates, puzzle pieces have become very rare. While right after the update they were dropping regularly, now I only get only one or two per 10 HOSs!

Go to: