Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Love Boat Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 12, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 8:23:46 AM PST

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Love Boat Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Dec 12, 17 4:30 AM
How can I change the language of the game. It is playing in French and I woul like to play it in English. Nothing in the game settings to choose from.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 12, 17 8:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 12, 17 8:59 AM
Hi Cinnamone,

It sounds like there's trouble finding a way to change the language in the game. I'll be happy to help with that! To change the language, click on the triple lines at the top-left corner of the screen when paused or on the map screen, and then click on the flag that shows up in the bottom-right corner when the menu comes up where you can change your name. If the French flag is selected, go ahead and click on the first flag in the top row to change it to English (it will look like the United Kingdom's flag).

Hope that helps! Feel free to PM me or another Moderator if there are any remaining questions. We'll be happy to help out.

bfgArinelle

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Dec 12, 17 10:56 AM
The game is running herky jerky, hiccupping. I just played level 5 and hoping it doesn't get worse.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 12, 17 11:23 AM
Hello boptab,

It sounds like the game isn't running smoothly while playing. Sorry to hear about that! Let's see if we can get things working better with some troubleshooting. When a game isn't working well, it can be related to the game not having the resources or permissions it needs to work as it should. The following links have some steps that may help with the issue:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should the issues remain after that, please let our Technical Support Team know by sending them a message. Our Moderators are also always available by PM to answer any remaining questions that we can. We'll be happy to help.

bfgArinelle

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Dec 13, 17 12:13 AM
It is quite jerky during play . I will buy it in todays sale and keep my fingers crossed it doesn't turn out like Maggies movies which froze so often I had to give up on it .

[Post New]by lizzanne77 on Dec 13, 17 4:35 AM
since the beginning of this game its all jerky am i the only one have problems with this game its all slow and jerky i hope they fix the game please let me no if any of the fishey here having the same problem i just bought the game i hope its not a mistake i love emilys games

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Dec 13, 17 11:12 AM
lizzanne77 wrote:since the beginning of this game its all jerky am i the only one have problems with this game its all slow and jerky i hope they fix the game please let me no if any of the fishey here having the same problem i just bought the game i hope its not a mistake i love emilys games

You're not the only one with the jerky game play issues. It's not any better on the developer's game site either. I refuse to play it--too frustrating and I wouldn't hold my breath that it'll get fixed either.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 11:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there has been slow, jerky gameplay for some of our players. I'm definitely sorry to hear that! This can come from the game not getting along well with the computer system's current setup, so we can try to improve that by checking for video card driver updates and running the game as an Administrator.

Should these tips not help out, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can better collect information helpful when reports of this nature are sent along to the appropriate teams. You may also PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Nefertiti91 on Dec 13, 17 1:01 PM
I have been getting messages asking for me to insert a disk into the drive. When it does this, the game freezes up. I am running Windows 7.

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 1:02:53 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 13, 17 1:23 PM
Hi Nefertiti91,

It sounds like the game is asking for a disc when trying to play it. That's definitely a strange error, so let's see what we can do to get things working better. It may help to uninstall all versions of the game currently installed on your computer (such as the trial and the full version, if both were installed), then reinstall the game. This helps make sure different versions of the game aren't conflicting with one another. Steps to help for this can be found here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Should the error still appear after that, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator with lingering questions. We're always glad to help.

bfgArinelle

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Dec 13, 17 2:15 PM
Why do all the other new games I play/demo not behave in this jerky manner? Can everyone have outdated video drivers?

[Post New]by nibblet123 on Dec 13, 17 3:12 PM
very jerky on win 10 drivers updated cannot play

Pouring wine or coffee

[Post New]by nibblet123 on Dec 13, 17 3:19 PM
Takes forever to get full glass and customers walk out wish they would fix this can't play the game

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Dec 13, 17 4:39 PM
I played it for 10 minutes, closed out and now I can't get it to run. Game play was slow/jerky. I'm not having any issues with other current Emily games so it's not my computer. Sad. Looks like a fun game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 14, 17 2:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there have been some performance issues for some of our players. If the aforementioned troubleshooting steps have not resolved the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You may also PM one of our Moderators with remaining questions. We'll be happy to do whatever we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Dec 17, 17 6:22 AM
Games is spluttering.
Done everything on your troubleshooting list - no different
please help. Christmas holidays are here

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 17, 17 3:46 PM
Hey honest2,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues similar to what others have reported elsewhere in the thread. We're relatively limited in the troubleshooting we can do over the forums, so, if the aforementioned steps haven't resolved the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They have the best tools available to help when troubleshooting doesn't fix things up.

Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator should there be any remaining questions. We're happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by cathy0465 on Dec 17, 17 5:13 PM
Hi All,

Soooo frustrated . Have downloaded this game and it keeps coming up access error-
0x77039B1B (trying to write 0x000A0FF4). I have turned off virus protect etc and to run as administrator, still wont allow access with same message over again.

Please help

Go to: