MYSTIC DIARY:LOST BROTHER

[Post New]by Riverdancec2 on May 13, 10 9:54 PM

Riverdancec2

Seahorse
25 Posts
Mystic Diary:Lost Brother
by Riverdancec2 on May 13, 10 9:43 PM

maybe some kind heart will help me..........................??

I need the walkthrough for this game and for the life of me I can't remember how to find the "walkthroughs"

I'm drawing a blank!

A little guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

River

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:MYSTIC DIARY:LOST BROTHER

[Post New]by Kaliarii on May 13, 10 10:01 PM
Hi River!

There are three ways, actually. If it's a BFG game (sorry, never heard of it, lol) you can go to All Game Forums, pull up the thread specific to that game, and there *should* be a link there (but not always). OR you can go to the BFG blog, and if BFG's got a walkthrough for the game, it'll be there.

Finally, if it's not a BFG game, or if there isn't a walkthrough here, you can google the game walkthrough (eg, Mystic Diary: Lost Brother Walkthrough) and it should pop up that way. Good luck! Hope this helps!

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 13, 10 10:24 PM
It's definitely a BFG. I bought it from here. It's the CoW!

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 10:24:40 PM PST

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on May 13, 10 10:54 PM
Here ya go:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystic-diary-lost-brother-walkthrough/

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 14, 10 6:39 AM
Hi Riverdancec2,

As Kaliarii mentioned we have game forums for most games and in this case, since this is a title on the site (thanks cucumber89!) we do indeed have a Mystic Diary: Lost Brother game forum.

I'm just going to shift this thread over in to its dedicated forum. Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “marble” and all of the posts about “marble” will come up! Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

Thanks to gamergirl675 for posting up the walkthrough link!

Happy gaming

bfgImbrium

Go to: