Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Dumb question

[Post New]by Debchet on Dec 12, 17 11:09 AM
I have 242 Destiny Keys......what do I do with them?

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

Re:Dumb question

[Post New]by begwood1 on Dec 12, 17 11:16 AM
If you haven't already, you can use them to open the chest in the Dark Tower to receive four new pets (one at a time). After that, if you open the chest you get exclusive pet food, but that's pretty expensive and you can get the food just by doing HOS, spinning the fortune wheel, etc. -- so most people end up with a big collection of essentially useless keys!

Maybe someday they'll give us other uses for our hundreds and hundreds of blue Destiny Keys ...

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 12, 17 11:17 AM
50 Destiny Keys are used to craft the Keys of Fate.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Dec 12, 17 12:56 PM
do not understand this version of the forum! How are some reaching level 82? what are some of the challenges to reach that point? Thank you for any response, now if I can only find those of you who do respond, lol....Merry Christmas to all

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 12, 17 1:06 PM
luv2playhog wrote:do not understand this version of the forum! How are some reaching level 82? what are some of the challenges to reach that point? Thank you for any response, now if I can only find those of you who do respond, lol....Merry Christmas to all

We had an update earlier this month, around the 6th depending where you live in the world and what time your clock turns at Greenwich Mean Time.

This update took level 80 players to level 82 and was not announced in the usual way.

You need to go into your game manager and manually download the update. This update also gave us the new Christmas Room 2 and a let us know what new pets and achievements would be available when the Winter Event Started.

Whitebutterly 54 has written a thread giving the story line for those who want to know what has happened.

Anelliegram has posted the total costs of the new levels in another thread and there will be hints in the helpful hints and strategy guide.

Happy Questing

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Dec 13, 17 3:50 AM
begwood1 wrote:If you haven't already, you can use them to open the chest in the Dark Tower to receive four new pets (one at a time). After that, if you open the chest you get exclusive pet food, but that's pretty expensive and you can get the food just by doing HOS, spinning the fortune wheel, etc. -- so most people end up with a big collection of essentially useless keys!

Maybe someday they'll give us other uses for our hundreds and hundreds of blue Destiny Keys ...

Thank you!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 13, 17 8:52 AM
When you no longer need the Destiny Keys for the game quests you can trade them for gold or disenchant them for shards. I keep a supply in case they ever decide to use the chest again and give the rest away or disenchant them.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Dec 13, 17 2:15 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:do not understand this version of the forum! How are some reaching level 82? what are some of the challenges to reach that point? Thank you for any response, now if I can only find those of you who do respond, lol....Merry Christmas to all

We had an update earlier this month, around the 6th depending where you live in the world and what time your clock turns at Greenwich Mean Time.

This update took level 80 players to level 82 and was not announced in the usual way.

You need to go into your game manager and manually download the update. This update also gave us the new Christmas Room 2 and a let us know what new pets and achievements would be available when the Winter Event Started.

Whitebutterly 54 has written a thread giving the story line for those who want to know what has happened.

Anelliegram has posted the total costs of the new levels in another thread and there will be hints in the helpful hints and strategy guide.

Happy Questing
ty so much, will try to download that update, I did notice how different the Christmas rooms are from mine, happy gaming

Go to: